Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 937-384-4893 / 513-867-6493
Information in this article applies to the following Kettering Health Network (KHN) locations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Grandview Medical Center
- Green Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Medicine Center
- Medical Center
- Soin Medical Center
- Southview Medical Center
- Sycamore Medical Center
- Troy Hospital
KHN offers the following types of Health Services:
- Assisted Living
- Back Pain
- Behavioral Health
- Breast Health
- Bloodless Surgery
- Heart Care
- Home Care
- Independent Living
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Joint Care
- Cancer Care
- Mental Health
- Senior Living
- Short-term Rehab
- Skilled Nursing
- Spiritual Services
- Urgent Care
- Weight Loss
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Much more!
The history of this company can be traced back to 1964. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print the following test results:
- Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, test results.
- Drug test results.
- Allergies test results.
- Pap smear test results.
- Pregnancy test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
“The Kettering Health Network’s mission is to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve through health care and education.– KHN
We are dedicated to excellence and to providing each individual the most appropriate care in the most appropriate setting. In the spirit of Seventh-day Adventist health care ministry, we strive to be innovative and to convey God’s love in a caring environment.”
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the field provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for a few days.
After step 2 from above, click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button located under the “No Activation Code?” title on the right hand area of the page and fill out the “MyChart Account Registration” form.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.ketteringhealth.org/mychart on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
“KHN Vision Statement– KHN
Kettering Health Network will be recognized as the leader in transforming the health care experience.
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.ketteringhealth.org/mychartprd/ on your device.
- Click on the “PAY AS GUEST” button.
- A new window should open (if not, visit https://kettering.simpleepay.com) and you will need to type the Guarantor Number and Patient/Guarantor Date of Birth into the fields provided.
- Click on the “View My Bill” button.
- Continue to move forward to make payment.
NOTE: If you have questions about fees or your hospital bill, call the corresponding phone number:
Kettering Medical Center: 937-395-8880
Fort Hamilton Hospital: 513-867-2301
Grandview Medical Center: 937-723-3237
Greene Memorial Hospital: 937-352-2201
Soin Medical Center: 937-702-4875
Southview Medical Center: 937-401-6215
Sycamore Medical Center/Kettering Behavioral Medical Center: 937-384-8774
Kettering Health Network Customer Service: 937-384-8788
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.