This hospital provides specialized care in medical and surgical procedures. They research and administer treatments that patients cannot receive anywhere else in the world. There are hundreds of clinical trials taking place at this location alone in attempt to innovate treatment techniques. Patients continue to receive unique healthcare that is suitable for their individual needs.
The Keck Hospital of University of Southern California is located at: 1500 San Pablo St, Los Angeles, CA 90033. U.S. News & World Report nationally ranked Keck Hospital of USC in 9 adult specialties:
- Cardiology & Heart Surgery
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
In addition, they ranked high performing in 6 procedures including abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, colon cancer surgery, hip replacement, heart failure, lung cancer surgery, and knee replacement. Because they are one of the top 3 hospitals in Los Angeles according to the U.S. News & World Report, patients can count on receiving quality care with compassion.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Steps to make payment to a current or new Keck Medicine of USC account:
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
The following are different ways you can make payment:
- By Phone: 1-888-670-1431 – Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 45 p.m.
- By Insurance: Call 1-866-860-8964 if you are concerned or have a question about whether your insurance is accepted or click here to search.
- By Financial Assistance: For patients who do qualify for financial assistance, extended payment plans will be provided, and these payment plans will be interest free. Patients will be provided with information on the availability of nonprofit credit counseling services. Patients who request financial assistance should complete the Confidential Financial Assistance Application. Also, the patient may be provided with an application to the Medi-Cal program, the Healthy Families Program or other governmental program. Call: 1-866-860-8964 for more information.
- By Medicare and/or Medi-Cal Dual-Eligibility: visit: https://www.keckmedicine.org/dual-eligible/ for more information.
- By creating or logging into a an online account: see below for steps to do so online.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal called myUSCchart allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- View and pay billing statements.
- View and manage appointments.
- View and manage lab results.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider.
- Refill medications / prescriptions.
- View medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://myuscchart.keckmedicine.org on your device.
- Click on any “Already have an account? LOG IN” button and you should be redirected with this link: https://keckmedicine.iqhealth.com/
- Type in your username or email address and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button and begin managing your current online account.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on any “Are you a new user? CREATE ACCOUNT” button and you should be redirected to this link: https://keckmedicine.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/
- Type in your Name in the fields provided.
- Input your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Choose which way you would like to verify your account and input the information in he field provided such as:
- Medical Record Number
- Email Address
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
Download the free HealtheLife app today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.