Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 1-800-436-7936 / 1-800-HENRYFORD
- Detroit or Southeast Michigan Patients: (800) 436-7936
- Jackson or South Central Michigan Patients: (517) 205-4800
This information is for the following Henry Ford locations:
- Allegiance Health: (517) 205-4800
- Henry Ford Hospital: (313) 916-2600
- Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital: (248) 398-3200
- Macomb Hospital: (586) 263-2300
- West Bloomfield Hospital: (248) 325-1000
- Wyandotte Hospital: (734) 246-6000
This company was founded in 1915. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print your allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits
“Henry Ford Health System is committed to providing affordable, high quality care. For true medical emergencies, Henry Ford Health System provides care, no matter your ability to pay at the time services are provided.”
Another feature is MyChartCentral. It provides you with one main access point for all your MyChart accounts by using one single username and password to manage them all.
Lucy is different. This is a personal health record that gives you a permanent place to organize all your medical information, regardless of where it came from. You can request an updated copy of your Epic medical record at any time and store it in Lucy.
With Lucy, you can also add personal information about your health and choose to share it with Henry Ford and other facilities where you receive care. If your insurance changes or you move away and need to leave your current organization, Lucy will follow and stay with you.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the field provided.
- Type in your Medical Record Number in the field provided.
- Type in the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
A representative can send a new activation code if you have lost it, let it expire, it does not work or did not receive it. Call the number provided at the beginning of this article or after STEP 2 FROM ABOVE, click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button and fill out the “Request an Activation Code” form.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.henryford.com/mychart on your device.
- Click on the “Log in to MyChart” button.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.hfhs.org on your device.
- Click on the “Pay as Guest” button located under the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in the Guarantor Account Number in the field provided. (The guarantor is the person responsible for paying the bill. You can find the guarantor name and account number on your statement.)
- Type in the Last Name in the field provided.
- Click on the “LOOK UP” button.
- Continue to move forward until you find the account and are able to apply payment.
“You are responsible to pay for all non-emergency services. After insurance covers its portion of the bill, any deposits and most co-pays must be paid at the time of service, in most cases. If you cannot pay, Henry Ford offers financial assistance and payment plans.”
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.