UnitedHealthcare is part of UnitedGroup and has been in business since 1977. They provide products using their supplier, FirstLine Medical who is also a part of OptumRx. They take care of about 70 millions folks within the United States. Through their website, once you make your selection using your Benefit credits, your items will be shipped out.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to logon and shop or browse health care products in the Benefit Catalog using your UnitedHealthcare plan online:
- internet access
- be a current and active UnitedHealthcare member
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to register and create a new account to shop or browse online:
- Visit: the following URL in your internet browser.
- Type in and provide your personal details and email address in the spaces provided.
- Click on the “Register” button located to the right hand side of the page.
- Create and type in a user name in the space provided.
- Create and type in a password in the spaces provided.
- Choose security questions and provide the appropriate answers in the spaces provided.
- Once you have provided all the required information click on the “Register” button. Make sure you are logged on to begin shopping online. Once you make your selection using your Benefit credits the items will be shipped out.
Follow these easy steps below to sign in to your current account:
- Visit: www.healthproductsbenefit.com in your internet browser.
- Type in your current user id in the space provided.
- Type in your current password in the space provided.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
- Browse and shop online. Once you make your selection using your Benefit credits the items will be shipped out.