Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 414-777-0900
Billing Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-803-8155
Billing Mailing Address: P.O. Box 3136, Milwaukee, WI 53136
Information in this article applies to the following Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Regional Health Network locations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Kenosha Medical Center Campus
- St. Catherine’s Medical Center Campus
- Menomonee Falls
- West Bend
They offer the following types of Medical Health Services:
- Adult Immunizations
- Back & Neck Care
- Bleeding Disorders & Diseases
- Bone Health
- Brain & Spine Health
- Diabetes & Endocrine Conditions
- Digestive & Gastrointestinal
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Family Medicine
- Fertility & Reproductive Medicine
- Foot & Ankle
- Heart & Vascular
- Neurosciences (Brain and Nervous System)
- Orthopaedics, Sports & Spine
- Pediatric Care
- Plastic SurgeryPregnancy & BirthPrimary Care
- Pregnancy & Birth
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Disease
- Vision Services
- Weight Management & Bariatrics
- Women’s Health
- & More
The history of these companies can be traced back to 1893. Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- Manage Reminders.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print the following test results:
- Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, test results.
- Drug test results.
- Allergies test results.
- Pap smear test results.
- Pregnancy test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Make a Payment or view your billing.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or Healthcare Team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
- Access imaging & blood work.
- With Permission, access health and appointment information for family members.
“Values– The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Regional Health Network
Partnership: partnering with patients, families and other organizations; collaborating with co-workers and colleagues
Responsiveness: meeting the needs of the community in prevention, wellness and providing integrated care for all ages
Integrity: using resources wisely; building trust
Dignity and Respect: creating an inclusive and compassionate environment for all people
Excellence: demonstrating excellence in all we do”
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Type in your Zip Code in the field provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for 90 days.
You will need to call the first number provided at the beginning of this article to request a new activation code OR:
- Visit www.mychartlink.com on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “REQUEST ACTIVATION CODE” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the request for a new activation code.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.froedtert.com/mychart on your device.
- Click on the “Connect to MyChart” button.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
“Vision– The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Regional Health Network
We will be the trusted leader by transforming health care and connecting communities to the best of academic medicine.
We advance the health of the communities we serve through exceptional care enhanced by innovation and discovery.”
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: https://froedtert.mysecurebill.com/ on your device.
- Type in your “myEasyMatch code” in the field provided.
- Type in the ZIP code exactly it appears on your statement into the field provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- NOTE: If you do not have a “myEasyMatch code”, click on the “Don’t have a myEasyMatch® code or statement?” link located under the “Continue” button to make payment.
- Continue to move forward to make a payment online.
NOTE: If you have questions about fees or your hospital bill, call the corresponding phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
Pay by mail at the address provided above or online using the steps offered above. For questions about financial assistance contact the corresponding location:
Froedtert Hospital Financial Counselor: 800-466-9670
Community Memorial Hospital Financial Counselor: 262-257-3821
St. Joseph’s Hospital Financial Counselor: 262-836-8095
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Community Physicians Financial Counselor: 877-443-5176
Medical College of Wisconsin:
Patient Billing Customer Service: 800-242-1649
Financial Counselor: 414-805-6206
Download the free app today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.