FirstLine Medical Card Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-800-933-2914
This company was started in 2004. That is when it first began managing over-the-counter benefits. In 2011 they became a part of the Optum Network which was founded in 2011 when it became a part of United HealthGroup.
Today, you will find that they offer 3 types of Over-The-Counter (OTC) Solutions. Each provides members with credits to use for personal shopping for items such as home medical products, over-the-counter (OTC) medications and personal care products. The 3 types are as follows:
- Over-The-Counter Essentials
- Health Products Benefit
- Health Products Card
Reasons To Use A Health Products Benefit Card:
- A Pre-Loaded Debit Card is mailed directly to member immediately following effective date.
- Credits will be automatically loaded to member cards at the beginning of the quarter.
- The member receives Health Plan Sales Support.
- They can use it to order OTC products 4 different ways.
- If shipping, it is free to ship or they can us the In Store Purchase option. Retail staff are trained on program and approved products.
- Members gain access to hundreds of low-cost, quality products.
- A wide selection of approved products are available with the Card program such a: first aid, pain management, oral care, bath safety, incontinence and much more!
Reasons To Use FirstLine Medical Services:
- Having a Health Products Benefit increases retention and supports member satisfaction.
- They will manage the credits and communications to your members.
- A mailing will be sent to members that includes catalog, order form, and business reply envelope along with instructions with other ways to order such as online and over the phone.
- They are the source of a wide selection of OTC products both name brand and generic products.
- They handle all deliveries and manage customer service support call centers.
- They are partnered with retailers to offer your members the option to shop for their OTC products in-store.
- All sales materials and member communications sent out will be branded by you / your company.
- The home delivery options are provided at no cost to the member.
- Reporting and Metrics are available.
- CMS-compliant personal care products at no cost to your members.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the request more information, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to submit a request to find out how you receive more details about their services.
Follow these easy steps below if you are interested in starting with FirstLine Medical:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “REQUEST INFO” button located the top right hand corner.
- Type in the contact name for the company and company name in the fields provided.
- Input email and phone number in the fields provided.
- Provide all the other required information.
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the “SEND MESSAGE” button.
- Continue to move forward and review all the information provided.
Need to Activate A Card? Click here to view the guide.