FirstLine Medical Card Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-800-933-2914
This company was started in 2004. That is when it first began managing over-the-counter benefits. In 2011 they became a part of the Optum Network which was founded in 2011 when it became a part of United HealthGroup.
Today, you will find that they offer 3 types of Over-The-Counter (OTC) Solutions. Each provides members with credits to use for personal shopping for items such as home medical products, over-the-counter (OTC) medications and personal care products. The 3 types are as follows:
- Over-The-Counter Essentials
- Health Products Benefit
- Health Products Card
Reasons To Use A Health Products Benefit Card:
- A Pre-Loaded Debit Card is mailed directly to members immediately following the effective date.
- Credits will be automatically loaded to member cards at the beginning of the quarter.
- The member receives Health Plan Sales Support.
- They can use it to order OTC products 4 different ways.
- If shipping, it is free to ship or they can use the “In Store Purchase” option. Retail staff are trained on program and approved products.
- Members gain access to hundreds of low-cost, quality products.
- A wide selection of approved products are available with the Card program such a: first aid, pain management, oral care, bath safety, incontinence and much more!
Reasons To Use FirstLine Medical Services:
- Having a Health Products Benefit increases retention and supports member satisfaction.
- They will manage the credits and communications to your members.
- A mailing will be sent to members that includes catalog, order form, and business reply envelope along with instructions with other ways to order such as online and over the phone.
- They are the source of a wide selection of OTC products both name brand and generic products.
- They handle all deliveries and manage customer service support call centers.
- They are partnered with retailers to offer your members the option to shop for their OTC products in-store.
- All sales materials and member communications sent out will be branded by you / your company.
- The home delivery options are provided at no cost to the member.
- Reporting and Metrics are available.
- CMS-compliant personal care products at no cost to your members.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the request more information, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to submit a request to find out how you receive more details about their services.
Follow these easy steps below if you are interested in starting with FirstLine Medical:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “REQUEST INFO” button located in the top right hand corner.
- Type in the contact name for the company and company name in the fields provided.
- Input email and phone number in the fields provided.
- Provide all the other required information.
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the “SEND MESSAGE” button.
- Continue to move forward and review all the information provided.
Need to Activate A Card? Click here to view the guide.