Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 1-855-513-5513
This company was founded in 1906. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print your allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
“Our values –– Fairview
Dignity: We value the uniqueness of each person and work to ensure everyone’s right to privacy. We respect the cultures, values, beliefs and traditions of others and honor their talents and contributions.
Integrity: We say what we mean and do what we say. We communicate openly and honestly and behave ethically. We demand the best of ourselves and accept shared accountability for our actions.”
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” orange button located under the “SIGN IN” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the field provided.
- Type in the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the fields provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a contact number in the field provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for 90 days.
A representative can send a new activation code if you have lost it, let it expire, it does not work or did not receive it. Call the number provided at the beginning of this article OR after step two from above: Click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button and fill out the Request Activation Code form.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.fairview.org/mychart on your device.
- Click on the “Login to Fairview MyChart” button.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: https://fairview.onlinepaymentcenter.net/ on your device.
- Type in the account number in the field provided.
- Type in the Guarantor Account Number in the field provided. (The guarantor is the person responsible for paying the bill. You can find the guarantor name and account number on your statement.)
- Type in the Birthdate of the Guarantor in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- Continue to move forward until you find the account and are able to apply payment.
NOTE: If you have questions about fees or your Hospital bill, call: General Phone Number: 1-800-824-1953 or Patient Billing Phone Number: 1-888-702-4073 or 612-672-6724.
“Our Values –– Fairview
Service: We work to make a difference in people’s lives and in our communities. We strive for excellence by anticipating, meeting and exceeding expectations. We continually improve our programs and skills through learning and innovation. We responsibly manage our resources.
Compassion: We recognize and respond to the emotional, spiritual and physical needs of all the people we serve. We create a caring environment, conducive to healing, growth and well-being for all.
Innovation: We are driven to discover. We support clinical research that leads to tomorrow’s cures. We advance new business models that will change health care. From the bedside to the call center, we are committed to continual improvement. Innovation is part of who we are.”
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.