Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 425-258-3904
Information in this article applies to the following Everette Clinic locations:
- Eastside Family Medicine Clinic
- 1303 Pacific Building
- 3726 Colby Building
- 4004 Colby Building
- 4005 Hoyt Building
- 4027 Hoyt Building
- Conference Center
- Evergreen Building
- Founders Building
- Gunderson Building
- Kemp Surgery Center
- Marina Village
- Medical Office Building
- Pavilion for Women & Children
- Providence Regional Cancer Partnership
- Vision Center Building
- Silver Lake
- Totem Lake (in Kirkland)
- Lake Stevens
- Smokey Point
- Mill Creek
- Thomas Lake
- Harbour Pointe
- Harbour Pointe Pediatrics
This history of these companies can be traced back to 1924. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print the following test results:
- Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, test results.
- Drug test results.
- Allergies test results.
- Pap smear test results.
- Pregnancy test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
“Services –– The Everett Clinic
* Family Care Doctors Offices
* Specialty & Surgery
* Urgent Care Walk-Ins
* Senior Care
* Behavioral Health
* Lab Services
* Imaging (CT scan, DEXA scan, digital mammography, MRI, ultrasound, x-ray)
* Hearing & Vision Centers
* Cancer Treatment
We Care For –
357,718 Active Patients
Including 63,369 Medicare Patients
<1 Million annual patient visits
3,464 patient visits daily
27,000 procedures annually
Your Healthcare Team –
190 Advanced Care Practitioners
2,541 Total Teammates & Providers”
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Type in your Medical Record Number in the field provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for a few days.
You can request a new access code at your next appointment, or call customer service at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article for faster assistance.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.everettclinic.com/mychart on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
“We do what is right for each patient –– The Everett Clinic
* We continually strive to be patient-centered.
* We respect the uniqueness and honor the dignity of each patient with our words and unspoken acts.
* We communicate openly and honestly with our patients.
* Our patients are partners in their healthcare. We honor their right to share in decision-making.
* We hold patient confidentiality in the highest regard.
* We protect the integrity of the patient record.”
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit:https://www.everettclinic.com/resources/billing-insurance/payments on your device.
- Click on the “Pay as a Guest” link.
- Continue to move forward to make payment or click here.
NOTE: If you have questions about fees or your hospital bill, call 425-258-3900 or 1-800-213-4494 or Mail payment to: 3901 Hoyt Avenue Everett, WA 98201.
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.