Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 1-800-782-6945 / 919-620-4555
Payment Address: PO Box 751274, Charlotte, NC 28275-1274
This company was founded in 1998 but its history can be traced back to 1924. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print your allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits
“Duke Health conceptually integrates the Duke University School of Medicine, Duke-NUS Medical School, Duke University School of Nursing, Duke University Health System, Private Diagnostic Clinic (Duke physicians practice), and incorporates the health and health research programs within the Duke Global Health Institute as well as those in schools and centers across Duke University, including the Duke Robert J. Margolis Center for Health Policy. ”Who They Are – 2019
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
“Our ambitions at Duke Health are to define new models for delivering the highest quality patient-centered care, accelerating translatable research discoveries, and developing innovative educational paradigms to drive improved community health.”A. Eugene Washington, MD, Chancellor for Health Affairs; President & CEO
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the field provided.
- Type in the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code?
A representative can send a new activation code if you have lost it, let it expire, it does not work or did not receive it. Call the number provided at the beginning of this article or:
AFTER STEP 2, click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button under the “No Activation Code?” question. Fill out the Activation Code/Sign Up Now Request form.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.dukemychart.org on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your online account.
NOTE: https://www.dukehealth.org/duke-mychart is also a valid page to sign in.
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.