Their plans are designed to give offer:
- Low-cost healthcare coverage.
- Coverage for prescription drugs.
- Access to doctors, nurses and specialists who all work together to help you feel better.
- The benefits you need to take good care of yourself.
- Extra benefits that are not covered by Medicare Part A or Part B – Original Medicare.
Their goal is to provide benefits or arrange for benefits to be provided to those who are eligible and enroll or sign up.
All Allwell Available HEALTH PLANS:
- Medicare (HMO)
- Dual Medicare (HMO SNP)
- Medicare (PPO)
- Chronic Medicare (HMO SNP)
- Medicare Complement (HMO)
These plans are available in the following states:
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
Some of their plans offer additional benefits and services not covered under Medicare, such as dental, hearing aids, and eyewear. Another benefit that it comes with is a monthly allowance included for over the counter (OTC) medications and supplies. Please call the company directly for the exact amount available.
Why use the OTC benefit?
• You Will Save Money — Members can get OTC items they need without spending money out of pocket.
• Easy Access — OTC orders are delivered straight to members’ homes. No need to drive anywhere.
• Save Your Time — One less trip to the pharmacy means members get to spend more time on what matters most.
No Extra Costs!
These products are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge.
Currently Allwell works with OTC Health Solutions to allow their members to take advantage of their OTC benefit. The OTCHS online program makes it possible for millions of current eligible plan members to easily order items using their home delivery services. Members who are eligible for this health benefit program are able to order over-the-counter products online from the comfort of home by going online, calling an order in or mailing it in.
With this supplement benefit, their members can order items such as:
- Baby Care
- Cold Remedies
- Eye and Ear Care
- First Aid
- Foot Care
- Pain Relievers
- Oral Care
- Vitamins and Minerals
- & a lot more!
These products are all provided at no extra cost when part of an eligible plan. They simply use credits / a pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders are shipped to their home at no extra charge.
There are two was that members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- Eligible members can go online (see below on how to set up an account). This is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to order 24/7.
- Eligible members can call over the phone: 1-866-528-4679; TTY: 1-877-672-2688
DO YOU QUALIFY?
You will need to make sure you check your plan’s Summary of Benefits of your personal current plan to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also check the plan’s specific OTC allowance frequency, as it can be either monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan. You may call the number provided at the beginning of this article for direction.
Only some plans include a quarterly allowance. The credits can be used to pay for select over-the-counter medications and supplies, including allergy medication, digestive health treatments, first aid supplies, pain relievers, and more. If your plan includes this benefit, review your Evidence of Coverage to find your exact quarterly allowance amount.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
NOTICE: This information is not a complete description of benefits available. Contact the company directly for more information about their plans. Allwell can tell you if any limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Generally, their benefits, premiums, and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.