For questions about your myCHP account, please contact the 24-hour, toll-free support phone number: 1-877-621-8014.
This medical center operates as a nonprofit with 40 hospitals and more than 8,500 licensed beds throughout the state of Pennsylvania. Their flagship hospital is Presbyterian Shadyside, located at: 200 Lothrop Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-2536.
They are a nationally ranked hospital by the U.S. News & World Report in 12 adult specialties. They also scored a high-performance rating on 2 other adult specialties and 9 adult procedures/conditions. These nationally ranked specialties include care in:
Cardiology & Heart Surgery
Diabetes & Endocrinology
Ear, Nose & Throat
Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
Neurology & Neurosurgery
Ophthalmology Not Ranked
Pulmonology & Lung Surgery
Servicing Pittsburgh as the number 1 hospital in the metro area and number 2 in the state of Pennsylvania (U.S. News & World Report), you could also receive care at over 100 UPMC outpatient locations spread out over the county. As part of a larger network of academic, community, and specialty hospitals patients are given care by a highly trained team of medical professionals ranging anywhere from everyday health issues to medical emergencies.
UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh was nationally ranked in nine of 10 pediatric subspecialties in the United States named by U.S. News & World Report (2018-19). This branch was founded in 1890. For more than 125 years they have been growing into a leader in the treatment of childhood conditions and diseases, a pioneer in the development of new and improved therapies, and a top educator of the next generation of pediatricians and pediatric sub-specialists.
Today, they offer eligible patients access to a free and secure online card management tool called myCHP. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Manage Appointments.
- Send secure messages to your health care team.
- View lab and test results.
- Update personal information.
- View immunization, allergy and health histories.
- View discharge instructions.
- View after care information.
For more information visit:
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
How do you sign up for myCHP?
To complete the online enrollment form, you will need your Medical Record Number (MRN) and the last four digits of your social security number. Parents, legal guardians, and patients may enroll online:
- Enroll proxies of patients age birth to 17 years.
- Enroll patients age 13 to 17 years.
- Enroll proxies of patients age 18 years and older..
- Enroll patients 18 years and older.
Parents, legal guardians, and patients can also sign-up in person during a current hospital stay, at a clinic appointment, or by visiting the UPMC Health Plan Connect Service and Sales Center at a local mall. You will be asked to provide an email address and complete a consent form. You will receive an email with instructions for creating your username and password.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://chp.iqhealth.com/home in the internet browser on your device.
- Type in your email address or username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button and begin managing your current online account.
Need to Pay a Bill Online?
- Visit: https://upmc.mysecurebill.com/ in the internet browser on your device.
- Type in your myEasyMatch Code in the field provided.
- Type in the 5 digit Zip Code on file in the field provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and make payment and get a confirmation.
Patient Billing Customer Service Phone Number: 1-844-591-5949 / 412-864-0284
Patient Financial Services Center Phone Number: 1-800-371-8359