General Patient Customer Service Phone Number: 718-741-2426
Located in the Bronx of New York City, this Medical Center is ranked one of the leading hospitals in the state and region by U.S. News & World Report. In the same report, they received high ratings in 6 adult specialties and 3 adult procedures/conditions. These areas of care include:
- Colon Cancer Surgery
- Heart Failure
- Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Working as part of the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine allows them to put substantial focus into scientific research while also training the next generation of healthcare professionals. As part of a larger system you can also get access to care at one of their many other hospital locations:
- Wakefield Hospital (Wakefield Campus) – 718-920-9888
- The Hospital (Moses Campus) – 718-920-4943
- Jack D. Weiler Hospital (Einstein Campus) – 718-904-2395
- Hutchinson Campus: 718-741-2450
- Westchester Square Campus: 718-430-7300 / 718-741-2450
- Main Campus: 718-741-2426
The Children’s Hospital is located at: 3415 Bainbridge Avenue, Bronx, NY 10467. This branch was founded in 2001. Their main goal is to provide children with the best options to lead active and healthy lives and realize their full potential. They work with some of the world’s top pediatric specialists and child health investigators. They have also implemented the latest medical technologies to deliver the best quality and safest healthcare with compassion and sensitivity to the needs of all the children, families and communities they service.
Parking: Once I reach CHAM, where do I park?
Answer: There are a few different parking options available at all of their facilities. They range from on street and valet parking to public garages. Find available parking options by clicking here. Get directions by clicking here.
Need to Pay Bills Online?
- Visit: https://montefiore.ixt.com/Login.aspx in the internet browser on your device.
- Current users name type in their username and password in the fields provided and then click on the “LOG IN” button. NEW USERS:
- Click on the “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” button.
- Type in the patient’s date of birth and account number in the fields provided.
- Create and type in username and password in the fields provided.
- Type in an email address and phone number in the field provided.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a registration confirmation.
Today, they also offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. Their online portal is called the Montefiore MyChart. It allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- View and pay billing statements.
- Refill medications / prescriptions.
- View and manage lab results.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider.
- View and manage appointments.
- View medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
- Track your health issues.
- Review outpatient procedures.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button to be redirected here: https://mychart.montefiore.org/mychart/accesscheck.asp.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided. (If you do not have one, click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button located on the far right hand side to be redirected here: https://mychart.montefiore.org/mychart/signup. You will then need to provide the required information to receive an activation code before moving forward to step 4.)
- Type in your Zip Code in the field provided.
- Input your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.montefiore.org/mychart/ on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free app today:
Download and start using now so that no matter where you are like on the road, at home, or at work, you can easily access your personal healthcare information from any device, whether computer, tablet or smartphone.
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
Need to PAY a bill as a GUEST online?:
- Visit: https://mychart.montefiore.org/mychart/billing/guestpay/payasguest and proceed to provide all the required information to make a one time payment online OR
- Visit: https://montefiore.ixt.com/Pages/QuickPayAccount and proceed to provide all the required information to make a one time payment online.
If you would like to speak to a representative about your insurance or your bill, call:
- 718-320-8691 for Medical Group Services
- 718-405-4000 for Hospital Services
- 718-405-4151 for Professional Services