Company Phone Number: 314-362-8400 or 855-362-8400
In 1993 this company was formed. They are currently providing health care to the areas of St. Louis, Southern Illinois and Mid Missouri Regions. They offer a large variety of health care such as primary care, inpatient and outpatient care, community health and wellness, workplace health, home health, community mental health, rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice. This company prides themselves in their benefit programs for the communities. They provide programs for residents without health insurance that are having a medical tragedy, teen parents resources, and programs for women who do not have access to maintenance and preventative care. They also show great pride in their charity care and the continuing education for future nurses and doctors.
A common question is how to submit payment to them. Online you can submit a one time payment through U.S. Bank. Payments can be made by credit card, debit card or electronic check. Payment take 48 hours to post to your account.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to make a payment online, follow these easy steps below. Below we have provided a quick guide for you to submit and apply payment to your account online.
What you need to have available to submit and make an online payment to BJC Healthcare:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to make payment to your account:
- Visit: www.bjc.org/for-patients-visitors/online-bill-pay in your internet browser.
- Under the sections titled “Online Bill Pay” click the “Pay My Bill” button.
- In the space provided type your PO Box Number which is the same address on your billing statement’s payment coupon. (This will help them determine which BJC facility you want to make payment to.)
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until complete.