Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 1-877-873-6305 or 262-928-2777
It was in 1998 that Waukesha Hospital System and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital merged together to form ProHealth Care. Information in this article applies to the following ProHealth Care locations:
- AngelsGrace Hospice
- Behavioral Health Services at Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Brookfield Clinic and Urgent Care
- Delafield Clinic and Urgent Care
- Hartland Clinic
- Mukwonago Clinic
- Mukwonago Emergency Department
- Mukwonago Occupational Health Services
- Muskego Clinic
- New Berlin Clinic and Urgent Care
- New Berlin Occupational Health Services
- Oconomowoc Clinic and Urgent Care
- Oconomowoc Occuapational Health Services
- Oconomowoc Physicial Center
- Pewaukee Clinic and Urgent Care
- ProHealth Care Medical Group General Surgery
- Moreland Surgery Center
- Sleep Center
- Health and Vascular Center
- Neuroscience Care
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Regency Senior Communities – Brookfield
- Regency Senior Communities – Muskego
- Regency Senior Communities – New Berlin
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
- Rehabilitation Services
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- West Wood Health & Fitness Center
- Sussex Clinic
- UW Cancer Center
- Watertown Clinic and Urgent Care
- Watertown Occupational Health Services
- Waukesha Clinic
- Waukesha Occupational Health Services
- Weight Management Services
This history of these companies can be traced back to 1914. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print the following test results:
- Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, test results.
- Drug test results.
- Allergies test results.
- Pap smear test results.
- Pregnancy test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
“ProHealth Medical Group provides comprehensive primary and specialty care for people of all ages. When you come to us for your care, you can rest assured that you’re in good hands — providing world class care and excellent service are the hallmarks of our organization. We welcome new patients and accept most insurance plans.”– ProHealth Medical Group
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for a few days.
You can request a new access code at your next appointment, or call customer service at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article for faster assistance.
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “Sign up now” button.
- Click on the “Sign up online!” button.
- Fill out the “Request an Activation Code” form.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the request.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.prohealthcare.org/MyChart/ on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
“Why choose us for your care?– ProHealth Care Medical Group
From primary care to chronic disease management, our board-certified and board-eligible physicians have been keeping the community healthy for generations. Our physicians and expert staff are dedicated to providing the advanced health care services you need, when and where you need them most.
With convenient primary and specialty care locations throughout Waukesha County and surrounding communities, it’s easy to find a physician office with the comprehensive health care services you need, close to home. For your convenience, many of our multiple locations also have full-service laboratories, and medical imaging and specialty testing services.”
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: https://www.prohealthcare.org/bill-pay.aspx on your device.
- Click on the “Pay you bill online” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to make payment.
NOTE: If you have questions about fees or your hospital bill, call 1-866-432-7855 or Mail payment to: ProHealth Care, Inc
PO Box 3166
Milwaukee, WI 53201-3166
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.