Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 1-844-237-7463
Information in this article applies to the following Prime Healthcare locations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Desert Valley Hospital
- Desert Valley Medical Group
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital Medical Center
- Glendora Community Hospital
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Shasta Regional Medical Group
- Sherman Oaks Hospital
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Monroe Hospital
- Providence Medical Center
- Providence Medical Group
- Providence Place Rehabilitation Center
- Saint John Hospitals
- Garden City Hospital
- Lake Huron Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- St. Mary’s Medical Center
- North Vista Hospital
- Saint Mary’s Medical Group
- Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center
- Saint Clare’s Behavioral Health
- Saint Clare’s Denville Hospital
- Saint Clare’s Dover Hospital
- Saint Michael’s Medical Center
- St. Mary’s General Hospital
- Coshocton Regional Medical Center
- East Liverpool City Hospital
- Lower Bucks Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Community Hospital
- Landmark Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Rhode Island
- Dallas Medical Center
- Dallas Medical Physician Group
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Harlingen Medical Center
- Knapp Medical Center
- Mission Regional Medical Center
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
The history of these companies can be traced back to 1980s to Dr. Prem Reddy but it was in 2001 Dr. Reddy formed Prime Healthcare Services when he repurchased Desert Valley Hospital.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- Manage Reminders.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print the following test results:
- Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, test results.
- Drug test results.
- Allergies test results.
- Pap smear test results.
- Pregnancy test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Make a Payment or view your billing.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or Healthcare Team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
- Access imaging & blood work.
- With Permission, access health and appointment information for family members.
“To save and improve hospitals so that they can deliver compassionate, quality care to patients and better healthcare for communities.”– Prime’s Mission
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in your Social Security Number in the field provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for a few days.
You will need to call the first number provided at the beginning of this article to request a new activation code OR:
- After step two from above, click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE”‘ button under the NO ACTIVATION CODE? section to the right hand area of the page.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the request for a new activation code.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.primehealthcare.com on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
“Our Values– Prime Healthcare
We are committed to always providing exceptional care and performance.
We deliver patient-centered healthcare with compassion, dignity and respect for every patient and their family.
We are honored to be trusted partners who serve, give back and grow with our communities.
We are a uniquely physician-founded and physician-led organization that allows doctors and clinicians to direct healthcare at every level.”
NOTE: If you have questions about fees or your hospital bill, call the corresponding phone number provided below.
General Customer Service Phone Number: 909-235-4400
Download the free app today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.