Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 1-877-259-6180
Information in this article applies to the following ThedaCare locations:
- Regional Medical Center – Appleton
- Medical Center – Berlin
- Medical Center – Waupaca
- Medical Center – Shawano
- Medical Center – New London
- Regional Medical Center – Neenah
- Medical Center – Wild Rose
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Fox Valley
- Surgery Centers
- Emergency Care
They also have the following types of clinics and locations:
- Back and Neck Pain
- Behavioral Health
- Bone, Muscle, and Joint
- Doctor’s Offices
- Encircle Health
- Family Birth Care
- Occupational Health Services
- Employer Services
- Regional Cancer Center
- Convenient Care
They offer the following types of Medical Health Services:
- Back & Neck Pain
- Bariatric Care
- Behavioral Health
- Bone, Muscle, & Joint Pain
- Cancer Care
- Neurologic Care
- Pregnancy & Birth
- Sleep Problems
The history of this company can be traced back to 1987 but it was in August 1999 that United Health Group changed its name to ThedaCare, a tribute to Theda Clark Peters for her generosity and vision. She was a community activist responsible for numerous projects including the Neenah Public Library and the hospital that now bears her name.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- Manage Reminders.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print the following test results:
- Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, test results.
- Drug test results.
- Allergies test results.
- Pap smear test results.
- Pregnancy test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Make a Payment or view your billing.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or Healthcare Team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
- Access imaging & blood work.
- With Permission, access health and appointment information for family members.
Improve the health of the communities that we serve
Peace of mind for all we serve
Put the customer first
Thirst for learning
Love our work”
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in your Social Security Number in the field provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for a few days.
You will need to call the first number provided at the beginning of this article to request a new activation code OR:
- After step two from above, click on the “NO ACTIVATION CODE? THEN CLICK HERE” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the request for a new activation code.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://my.thedacare.org on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
“We offer the latest in medical technologies right in your community, reaching from Oshkosh to Shawano, and Waupaca to Clintonville, and many communities in between. We’ve grown into the third largest healthcare system in Wisconsin and the largest employer in northeast Wisconsin.”– ThedaCare
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: my.thedacare.org on your device.
- Click on the “PAY AS GUEST” button.
- Type in the Guarantor Account Number in the field provided.
- Type in the Guarantor Last Name in the field provided.
- Click on the “LOOK UP” button.
- Continue to move forward to make a payment online.
NOTE: If you have questions about fees or your hospital bill, call the corresponding phone number provided below.
Hospital Billing Customer Service Phone Number: 920-830-5900 / Pay Hospital Bill by mail: PO Box 8003, Appleton, WI 54912-8003
Clinic or Doctor Billing Customer Service Phone Number: 920-996-3200 / Pay Doctor or Clinic Bill by mail: PO Box 2759, Appleton, WI 54912-2759
Non-emergency Health Advice Phone Number: 920-830-6877 / 1-800-236-2236
Download the free app today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.