Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 434-243-2500 or 434-243-5136
The information provided is for the following UVA Health Systems facilities:
- Medical Center
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- Claude Moore Health Sciences Library
- Physicians Group
This company was founded in 1825. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print your allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
“Goals –– University of Virginia Health System
To become the safest place to receive care.
To be the healthiest work environment.
To provide exceptional clinical care.
To generate biomedical discovery that betters the human condition.
To train healthcare providers of the future to work in multi-disciplinary teams.
To ensure value-driven and efficient stewardship of resources.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “ACTIVATE NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the field provided.
- Type in the Medical Record Number the field provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for 60 days.
A representative can send a new activation code if you have lost it, let it expire, it does not work or did not receive it. Call the number provided at the beginning of this article OR after step two from above OR after step 2 from above: Click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button and fill out the MyChart Account Request form.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.healthsystem.virginia.edu on your device.
- Click on the “REGISTER OR LOGIN TO MYCHART” button.
- Click on the “Log in to MyChart” button.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: mychart.healthsystem.virginia.edu on your device.
- Click on the “PAY AS GUEST” button.
- Type in the Guarantor Account Number in the field provided. (The guarantor is the person responsible for paying the bill. You can find the guarantor name and account number on your statement.)
- Type in the Last Name in the field provided.
- Click on the “LOOK UP” button.
- Continue to move forward until you find the account and are able to apply payment.
- If you have questions about fees or your Hospital bill, call 1-844-377-0846 or the University Physician’s Group billing number: 434-980-6110.
- You can also mail your payment to: University of Virginia Medical Center, P.O. Box 743977, Atlanta, GA 30374-3977
- If you have a home health or home infusion bill question you will need to call Continuum Home Health at 434-297-7555.
Send Continuum payments to:
UVA Continuum Home Health
P.O. Box 403064
Atlanta, GA 30384-306
“Mission –– University of Virginia Health System
To provide excellence, innovation and superlative quality in the care of patients, the training of health professionals, and the creation and sharing of health knowledge within a culture that promotes equity, diversity and inclusiveness.”
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.