Information in this article applies to the following UC San Diego Health locations:
- UC San Diego Medical Center
- Jacobs Medical Center
- Moores Cancer Center
- Shiley Eye Institute
- Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
- La Jolla Urgent Care
- Rancho Bernardo Urgent Care
- Koman Family Outpatient Pavilion
Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 619-543-5220
Billing Customer Service Phone Number: 855-827-3633
Billing Mailing Address: PO Box 748607, Los Angeles, CA 90074-8607
They offer the following types of Medical Health Services:
- AIDS / HIV
- Addiction / Substance Use Disorders
- Allergy / Immunology
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Autoimmune Skin Disorders
- Birth Center
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Brain Tumor
- Burn Center
- Cardiovascular Services
- Children’s Health (Pediatrics)
- Chronic Pain
- Clinical Trials
- Concierge Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Ear, Nose & Throat Dieseases
- Eating Disorders
- Emergency Services
- Endocrinology & Diabetes
- ENT / Head & Neck
- Eye Care
- Family Planning
- Fertility (Male & Female)
- Food & Meal Services
- General Surgery
- Hematology / Blood Diseases
- Hepatitis (A,B & C)
- Hepatology (Liver)
- Hyperthyroidism (Overactive Thyroid Gland)
- Hypothyroidism (Underactive Thyroid Gland)
- Infectious Disease
- Infertility / Reproductive Endocrinology
- Joint, Muscular & Skeletal Disorders
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
- Nephrology (Kidney)
- Nutrition Counseling
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Orthopedics & Spine
- Pain & Palliative Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Prescription Refills / Pharmacy Services
- Primary Care
- Pulmonology (Lung)
- Radiology (Imaging Services)
- Rehabilitation Services
- Senior Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Surgical Services
- Thyroid Disorders
- Trauma Center
- Urgent Care
- & More
The history of this company can be traced back to 1966. Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online. Electronic appointment check-ins available.
- Manage Reminders.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print the following test results:
- Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, test results.
- Drug test results.
- Allergies test results.
- Pap smear test results.
- Pregnancy test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Make a Payment or view your billing.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
- Access imaging & blood work.
“Our Mission: To deliver outstanding patient care through commitment to the community, groundbreaking research and inspired teaching.– UC San Diego Health
Our Vision: To create a healthier world — one life at a time — through new science, new medicine and new cures.”
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the field provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for 90 days.
You will need to call the first number provided at the beginning of this article to request a new activation code.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.myucsdchart.ucsd.edu or https://health.ucsd.edu/patients/pages/myucsdchart.aspx on your device.
- Find the correct login button and type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
“We’re outsmarting ailments– UC San Diego Health
With more than 1,500 doctors and scientists who are published experts in their fields, we’re well equipped to deliver unparalleled patient care. Armed with groundbreaking clinical research, our dedicated faculty is saving lives and shaping the future of medicine — from primary care to cancer, childbirth and numerous other disciplines. Their number includes 50 current and emeriti members of the renowned National Academy of Medicine at UC San Diego. As a patient, you’ll enjoy direct access to the top minds in modern medicine.”
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: https://myucsdchart.ucsd.edu/ucsd/ on your device.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Continue to move forward to make payment online and create a new account. There is no guest pay or one time online payment portal.
NOTE: If you have questions about fees or your hospital bill, call the corresponding phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
Pay by mail at the address provided above or online using the steps offered above.
If your insurance company doesn’t pay the entire bill, you will receive a statement notifying you of any unpaid balance. The statement will generally arrive in about 45 days after you have been to the hospital or clinic, unless there has been a delay with your insurance company’s payment.
For questions about financial assistance: 619-543-3689.
Download the free app today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.