Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 916-703-HELP / 916-703-4357
General Customer Service Support Phone Number: 1-800-282-3284 or 916-734-2011
24 Hour TDD General Customer Service Support Phone Number: 916-451-1974
Information in this article applies to the following UC Davis Health locations:
- School of Medicine
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing
- Medical Center
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- MIND Institute
- Alzheimer’s Disease Center
- Institute for Regenerative Cures
- Children’s Hospital
This history of these companies can be traced back to the 1980s. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print the following test results:
- Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, test results.
- Drug test results.
- Allergies test results.
- Pap smear test results.
- Pregnancy test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
“Respect and support for your goals
Whether your priority is reducing stress, staying active, aging gracefully or managing a chronic condition, we’re here to help.
Knowing that you’re a unique individual serves as the foundation and beginning of our relationship with you.
Prevention and wellness
Our primary care providers focus on delivering personalized preventive care, to keep you and your family healthy as much as possible in a proactive way.
We also offer a variety of programs and resources to help support and improve your quality of life.”
– UC Davis Health
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Type in your Medical Record Number in the field provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for 45 days.
You can request a new access code at your next appointment, or call customer service at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article for faster assistance.
- Visit https://mychart.ucdavis.edu/mychart on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “REQUEST ACTIVATION CODE” button.
- Fill out the “Sign Up For Access To Your Own Medical Records” form.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the request.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.ucdavis.edu/mychart or www.ucdavis.edu.mychart on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
“Your health care home base
All of our primary care clinics are designated as Patient-Centered Medical Homes by the nonprofit National Committee for Quality Assurance.
This contemporary model takes a more structured, teamwork-based approach to coordinating your care – giving your doctor more time to listen to your concerns.”
– UC Davis Health
NOTE: If you have questions about fees or your hospital bill, call 916-734-2450 for Hospital bill questions before discharge or 916-734-9200/1-800-551-9411 or TDD 916-734-9230 for questions after your discharge regarding Doctors’ fees or outpatient services bill. For the Financial Assistance Program call 916-734-9200 / 1-800-551-9411.
Mailing Address: 2315 Stockton Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95817
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.