Company Website Registration or Sign In / Enrollment Customer Support Phone Number: 404-616-5551
Billing Questions Phone Number: 914-864-4000 / 844-363-0801 for White Plains
Since 1892 the Grady Health System has been devoted to providing quality healthcare to anyone in need, no matter their race, income, status or religion. Located in Atlanta, George they are leaders in medical advancement for the community and state. They are also recognized as one of the nation’s best traumas centers. It’s no doubt that they can deliver when it comes to emergencies, but they also have the same standard of care for everyday medical needs. The also have these other medical facilities:
- Asa G Yancey Health Center
- Brookhaven Health Center
- Camp Creek Comprehensive Care Center
- East Point Health Center
- Kirkwood Health Center
- North Fulton Health Center
- Ponce De Leon Center
- Walk-In Center
Throughout these locations you can receive a wide variety of services some of which are primary care, behavioral health, OB/GYN, family planning, cancer, and general surgery. As medicine continues to evolve, this health systems strives to be at the head of the curve by investing over $350 million into facilities, technology, and services.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. Their online portal is called MyChart Grady. It allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Refill medications / prescriptions.
- View and manage lab results.
- View and pay billing statements.
- View and manage appointments.
- Review outpatient procedures.
- Track your health issues.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider.
- View medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you will need to create or sign in to a MyChart Grady account:
- personal information
- internet connection on your device
- an activation code (see below on how to get one if you do not have one yet)
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button to be redirected here: https://mychart.gradyhealth.org/mychart/accesscheck.asp.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided. (If you do not have one, click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button located on the far right hand side to be redirected here: https://mychart.gradyhealth.org/mychart/signup. You will then need to provide the required information to receive an activation code before moving forward to step 4. Please be aware that the activation code expires after 30 days and is no longer valid after the first time you use it.)
- Input your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Type in your Home Phone Number in the field provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.gradyhealth.org/mychart on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free app today:
Download and start using now so that no matter where you are like on the road, at home, or at work, you can easily access your personal healthcare information from any device, whether computer, tablet or smartphone.
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
Need to PAY a bill as a GUEST online?:
You’ll need the following information from your statement:
- Guarantor account number
- Guarantor last name
- You will need your statement to pay for EMS services or pay as a guest. If you don’t have a statement, or need assistance, please contact Patient Financial Services at (404) 616-2991.
- Visit: https://mychart.gradyhealth.org/MyChart/billing/guestpay/ and proceed to provide all the required information to make a one time payment online.