Children’s Hospital Of Wisconsin
Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 414-266-2640
They offer the following types of Medical Health Services:
- Newborn & Fetal
- Oral Health
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Brain Tumors
- Birth Defects
- Breathing Problems
- Broken Bones
- Heart Care
- Infectious Diseases
- Critical Care
- Urgent Care
- CPAP Program
- Herma Heart Institute
- Primary Care
- Genetics & Genomics
- Weight Management
- Gastroenterology, Liver & Nutrition
The history of this company can be traced back to 1894. Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- Manage Reminders.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print the following test results:
- Drug test results.
- Allergies test results.
- Pap smear test results.
- Pregnancy test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Make a Payment or view your billing.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or Healthcare Team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
- Access imaging & blood work.
- With Permission, access health and appointment information for family members.
“Our vision– Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
The children of Wisconsin will be the healthiest in the nation.
CARE: Care, Advocacy, Research, Education
Our values and guiding behaviors
Our five values guide and inspire us. The guiding behaviors describe how we pursue our vision and mission. These actions demonstrate our passion, and show how much we care for and about children and families.”
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “ACTIVATE ACCOUNT” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in your Social Security Number in the field provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for a few days.
You will need to call the first number provided at the beginning of this article to request a new activation code OR:
- Visit https://mychart.chw.org/MyChart/ and click on the “REQUEST ACTIVATION CODE” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the request for a new activation code.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.chw.org on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
“We are the region’s only independent health care system dedicated solely to the health and well-being of children. In Milwaukee and throughout the state, we provide kids and their families a wide range of care and support – everything from routine care for ear aches or sore throats to life saving advances and treatment options. Our academic partner, The Medical College of Wisconsin, brings many of the nation’s most well-respected doctors to our team. Together we work to ensure that every child and family we serve receives nothing but the best.”– Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Steps if you want to make a one time payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: https://pay.usbank.com/default.aspx?id=Childrens_Hosp_WI_SP on your device.
- Type in the amount to be paid, Guarantor Account Number in the field provided.
- Type in the Patient’s Name and Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Type in an email address in the field provided.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
- Continue to move forward to make a payment online.
NOTE: If you have questions about fees or your hospital bill, call the corresponding phone number provided below.
Billing Customer Service Phone Number: 414-266-6262 or toll-free 1-888-449-4998.
For questions about your bill from the Medical College, call 414-456-4511 or toll-free 1-800-242-1649.
Financial Assistance Customer Service Phone Number: 414-266-6262 or toll-free 1-888-449-4998.
Download the free app today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.