Some of the professional service providers they work with are as follows:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Behavioral Healthcare Options – BHO
- Beech Street/Multiplan
- Blue Shield
- BrightNow Dental
- Coventry Health Care
- CVS/ Caremark
- Delta Dental
- Diversified Dental
- Envision Rx Option
- Evolution Benefits (Benny Card)
- Express Scripts
- First Choice Health Network
- GHP – Group Health
- Hawaii Medical Services (HMSA)
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Innovative Care Management
- Kaiser Permanente
- Las Vegas Health Care Coalition
- Liberty Dental
- LifeTrac Transplant Network
- Mines & Associates
- Mutual of Omaha
- UHC – Sierra Healthcare
- Oregon Dental
- Pacific Union Dental
- PHA – Pacific Health Alliance
- Preferred Choices
- PPO Net
- Regence Blue Cross
- UHG – United Health Group
- United Concordia Dental
- VBA – Vision Benefit Administration
- VSP – Vision Service Plan
- Western Dental
- Willamette Dental
BeneSys Administrators is the Third Party Administrator for the groups listed below.
Alaska Teamster-Employer Welfare Plan, All Alaska Longshore Health & Welfare Trust, Harrison Electrical Workers Trust, Inlandboatmen’s Union of the Pacific National Health Trust, Local Union 598 Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry Trust Fund, Western States Trust Fund of the OPEIU, NexDent Dental Plans.
Today, BeneSys offers Providers, Participants, Employers, and Trustees access to their Provider Portal. Each login provides access to their applicable information such as:
- News & Events
- Latest Changes in Plans
- Plan Description Summaries
- Employer Contributions
- Health Care Eligibility Information
- Health Care Benefits Information
- Access to Open Enrollment Forms
- Explanation of Benefit Forms
- Contact Information to the Fund Office
- Other useful links access
- ability to upload contributions
- manually upload contributions
- Meeting Schedule access
- Trustee and Professional Rosters
- Meeting Booklets
- Minutes, financial, investment reports and audit reports
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the BeneSys Provider Online Account Portal, follow these easy steps below. Below we have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new account or go to the Members Benefits Online Login Account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW Provider who needs to create and register an online account:
- Visit this link on your preferred device.
- Click on the “Sign up.” link located in the “New providers” box.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and click on the “Accept” box.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Provide your:
- First & Last Name
- Phone Number
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a MyChart Patient online account.