Company General Customer Service Support Phone Number: 305-585-1111
Jackson Memorial Hospital works in conjunction with the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine. Over 600 doctors who are part of the medical school are authorized to refer patients into the hospital, serving both the community and the region. You can locate the hospital at: 1611 N.W. 12th Avenue, Miami, FL 33136.
Within the same location you can also find access to:
- Level I Jackson’s Ryder Trauma Center
- The Miami Burn Center
- Newborn Special Care Center
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Jackson’s Transplant Center
- Rehabilitation Center/Regional Spinal Cord Center
Operating as a tertiary referral hospital and teaching facility, medical professionals work together to discover advanced treatments through research and development. The Women’s Hospital, North Medical Center, and South Medical Center have each received the prestigious international Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI) designation.
With the only Level I Trauma Center for adults and pediatric care in Miami-Dade County, whether you
have a medical emergency or general medical concern, you will be receiving quality care with this medical center.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. Their online portal is called MyJacksonHealth. It allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Refill medications / prescriptions.
- View and manage lab results.
- View and pay billing statements.
- View and manage appointments.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider.
- View patient information / medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “Jackson Patient Portal – Self Enrollment” button to be redirected here: https://myjacksonhealth.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/
- Type in your Name in the fields provided.
- Input your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Type in your Medical Record Number in the field provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the field provided.Type in your Email Address in the field provided.
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://jacksonhealth.org/myjacksonhealth on your device.
- Click on the “Jackson Patient Portal – Patient Records” button and you will be redirected here: https://cernerhealth.com/oauth/authenticate?client_id=1938f26a25774992936090a9b61750d8&redirect_uri=https://myjacksonhealth.iqhealth.com/login/cerner-health/authenticated&sign_in_only=on
- Type in your email address or username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button and begin managing your current online account.
The above information applies for the following Jackson locations:
- The Memorial Hospital
- The North Medical Center
- The South Medical Center
- Holtz Children’s Hospital
- The Behavioral Health Hospital
- The Rehabilitation Hospital
- Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) East
- Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) West
- Dr. Rafael A. Penalver Clinic
- Jefferson Reaves, Sr. Health Center
- North Dade Health Center
- Prevention, Education & Treatment (PET) Center
- Rosie Lee Wesley Health Center
Need to pay a bill online?
- Visit: https://jacksonhealth.org/myjacksonhealth/#gref in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the “Jackson Patient Portal – Bill Pay” button and you will be redirected to: https://jhsbillpay.auditlogix.net
- Type in the Patient Information, Card Holder Information and Payment Information.
- Click on the “Submit Payment” button and receive a confirmation.
NOTE: You may also call: 1-877-881-6177 for the Finance Customer Service Department.