Company General Customer Service Support Phone Number: 305-585-1111
This medical center operates as a teaching hospital for the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine. They are considered a tertiary referral hospital with high performance ratings by U.S. News & World Reports in colon cancer surgery and heart failure conditions. They offer the following services:
- Sports Medicine
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Bloodless Medicine/Surgery
- Burn Care
- Cardiac Surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Digestive Health
- Intensive Care
- Limb Salvage
- Obstetrics (Maternity)
- Oncology (Cancer)
- Palliative Care
- Mental & Behavioral Health
- Plastic Surgery
- Primary Care
- Heartburn Surgery
- Rape Treatment
- Endovascular Surgery
- Breast Health
- Wound Care
- 24/7 Emergency
While the hospital and the University of Miami are two separate entities, they are still very much integrated, allowing doctors from the medical school the authority to refer patients. This process really separates them from other hospitals in that it allows for patients to receive innovative treatment conducted by medical research. Serving both the community and the region, you can locate them at: 1611 N.W. 12th Avenue, Miami, FL 33136.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Need to Pay A Bill Online? See Below.
If you need to access the billing page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account or use the Quick Pay option. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Steps to following for Quick Bill Payment:
- Visit: https://jhsbillpay.auditlogix.net in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in the following for the patient:
- First and Last Name
- Account Number
- Amount to be Paid
- Type in the following Card Holder Information:
- First and Last Name
- Zip Code on file with Card
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Type in the following Payment Information in the fields provided:
- Payment Total Amount
- Select the Payment Type
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- CVV2 Number
- Optional: Add a Payment Memo
- Click on the “Submit Payment” button.
- Keep a copy of your bill pay confirmation.
NOTE: they also offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. Their online portal is called MyJacksonHealth. It allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- View and pay billing statements.
- Refill medications / prescriptions.
- View and manage lab results.
- View and manage appointments.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider.
- View patient information / medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “Jackson Patient Portal – Self Enrollment” button to be redirected here: https://myjacksonhealth.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/
- Type in your Name in the fields provided.
- Input your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Type in your Medical Record Number in the field provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the field provided.Type in your Email Address in the field provided.
- Click on the “I’m no a robot” box.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://jacksonhealth.org/myjacksonhealth on your device.
- Click on the “Jackson Patient Portal – Patient Records” button and you will be redirected here: https://cernerhealth.com/oauth/authenticate?client_id=1938f26a25774992936090a9b61750d8&redirect_uri=https://myjacksonhealth.iqhealth.com/login/cerner-health/authenticated&sign_in_only=on
- Type in your email address or username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button and begin managing your current online account.
The above information applies for the following Jackson locations:
- The Memorial Hospital – 305-585-7341
- Rosie Lee Wesley Health Center – 786-466-6900
- The North Medical Center – 305-654-5060
- The South Medical Center – 305-256-5159
- Prevention, Education & Treatment (PET) Center – 305-585-4200
- Dr. Rafael A. Penalver Clinic – 305-545-7737
- The Rehabilitation Hospital – 305-585-7341
- Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) East – 305-585-6000
- Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) West – 305-585-6000
- Holtz Children’s Hospital – 305-585-7341
- Jefferson Reaves, Sr. Health Center – 786-466-4083
- North Dade Health Center – 786-466-1500
- The Behavioral Health Hospital – 305-585-7341
Need Financial Assistance?