Company Member Website Portal Technical Support Phone Number: 1-877-621-8014
General Customer Service Support Phone Number: 1-800-USC-CARE / 1-800-872-2273
Keck Hospital of USC is ranked one of the top three hospitals in the Los Angeles metropolitan area by U.S. News & World Report. Their specialty is in general medical conditions and surgical procedures, with high performing ratings in:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Colon Cancer Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Heart Failure
- Lung Cancer Surgery
- Knee Replacement
At this hospital, they strive to make new advancements on medical research and development through their hundreds of clinical trials currently taking place. In doing so, patients can receive quality care that is customized to each situation. You can find the hospital is located at:
Keck Hospital of University of Southern California
1500 San Pablo St
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Because they are part of a larger network, they can provide innovative techniques in care that aren’t available anywhere else in the world. Additionally, they strive to treat each patient with an utmost sense of compassion.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal called myUSCchart allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- View and manage appointments.
- View and manage lab results along with:
- other selected clinical reports
- Send secure messages to their health care provider / doctor / care team and review their notes.
- Receive reminders and letters from your physician.
- Refill medications / prescriptions.
- View and pay medical billing statements.
- View your medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on any “Are you a new user? CREATE ACCOUNT” button and you should be redirected to this link: https://keckmedicine.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/
- Type in your Name in the fields provided.
- Input your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Choose which way you would like to verify your account and input the information in the field provided such as:
- Medical Record Number
- Email Address
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://myuscchart.keckmedicine.org on your device.
- Click on any “Already have an account? LOG IN” button and you should be redirected with this link: https://keckmedicine.iqhealth.com/
- Type in your username or email address and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free HealtheLife app today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
Need to Pay a Bill:
- Visit: https://www.keckmedicine.org/billing-and-insurance/ OR
- Call: 1-888-670-1431
- View the steps above to make a payment online using Keck Medicine of USC myUSCchart.