Company Website Registration or Sign In / Enrollment Customer Support Phone Number: 877-448-1773
Billing Questions Phone Number: 305-243-2900
Operating as a university-based medical system, the University of Miami Health System is leading the region in patient care. Given that they work with the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, there is a large investment that goes into education and clinical research. This provides the system with some of the best up-to-date doctors around.
UHealth hospitals and outpatient care locations can be found at:
The Lennar Foundation Medical Center
5555 Ponce De Leon Boulevard
Coral Gables, FL
1400 NW 12th Ave
UHealth Tower West
1321 NW 14th St
At any of these locations you can receive a variety of services anywhere from primary care, cancer, a range of specialty care options and anything in between. The three main focuses you will find across the system are groundbreaking research, quality care, and top of the line education, which in return gives patients a one-of-a-kind experience.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. Their online patient portal is called MyUHealthChart.com. It allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Refill medications / prescriptions.
- View and manage lab results.
- View and pay billing statements.
- View and manage appointments.
- Review outpatient procedures.
- Track your health issues.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider.
- View medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you will need to create or sign in to a University Of Miami Health System UHealth account:
- personal information
- internet connection on your device
- an activation code (see below on how to get one if you do not have one yet)
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button to be redirected here: https://myuhealthchart.com/mychart/accesscheck.asp.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided. (If you do not have one, click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button located on the far right hand side to be redirected here: https://myuhealthchart.com/mychart/signup. You will then need to provide the required information to receive an activation code before moving forward to step 4. Please be aware that the activation code expires after 30 days and is no longer valid after the first time you use it.)
- Type in your email address. (Please provide the email submitted during registration when you visited a location. If you do not remember submitting an email address during your visit, please call the first number provided at the beginning of this article.
- Input your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://myuhealthchart.com/mychart on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free app today:
Download and start using now so that no matter where you are like on the road, at home, or at work, you can easily access your personal healthcare information from any device, whether computer, tablet or smartphone.
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
In a hurry and want to make a quick payment without creating an account? See below.
- Visit: https://uhealth.ixt.com/.
- Click on the “PAY NOW” button.
- Type in and provide all the required information to make a quick payment online.
NOTE: If you to make payment arrangements you will need to call the Patient Financial Counselor at: 305-243-2900 to discuss reasonable payment options.