Company Patient Website Portal Technical Support Phone Number: 1-888-668-8338
General Customer Service Support Phone Number: 1-800-SCRIPPS / 1-800-727-4777
This company treats a half-million patients a year, with 5 hospitals and just under 19 outpatient facilities. With nearly 100 years of experience in medical care, Scripps Health first began at the following location: 9888 Genesee Ave, La Jolla, CA 92037. This particular medical center ranked as the #1 hospital in the San Diego region, by U.S. News & World Report. At the same location you can find a campus comprised of many medical buildings and physician offices. With that in mind, they have ranked as high performing in these procedures/conditions:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Aortic Valve Surgery
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Colon Cancer Surgery
- Heart Bypass Surgery
- Heart Failure
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Lung Cancer Surgery
Throughout their entire network each patient receives the highest quality care with some of the best doctors in the area. Services range anywhere from preventative health to wellness screenings to surgical procedures, suitable for any patient at different points in their life.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management service tool. The online portal called MyScripps allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- View and manage medical appointments.
- View and manage test results.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider / doctor / care team and review their notes.
- Refill medications / prescriptions.
- View and pay medical billing statements.
- View your medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information and you ALREADY HAVE AN ACTIVATION CODE:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button and you will be redirected here: https://myscripps.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in the Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number in the field provided.
- Input your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for a few days.
You will need to call the first number provided at the beginning of this article to request a new activation code OR:
- After Step 2 from above, click on the “Request Online” button located under the “No Activation Code?” section title. You should be redirected here: https://myscripps.org/MyChart/signup
- Review the required information to complete the request for a new activation code and new account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://myscripps.org/MyChart on your device.
- Type in your username or email address and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free app today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
Need to Pay a Bill:
- Visit: https://www.scripps.org/patients-and-visitors/billing OR
- Call: 1-877-727-4777 for questions about your Hospital Statement / bill.
- View the steps above to make a payment online using MyScripps.