Company Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-367-0758
This Company separates themselves as one of the leading health care providers in research and discovery. They are consistently ranked as one of the top hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. With the only Level-1 Trauma Center between San Jose and San Francisco, you can find their main medical center at:
Stanford University Medical Center
300 Pasteur Dr,
Stanford, CA 94305
Across the bay area at one of their 60+ locations you can find treatment specializing in rare complex diseases and disorders including:
- Cancer treatment
- Organ transplantation
- Cardiovascular health
- Orthopedic surgery
- Other surgical services
Stanford Health focuses on the two core principles of quality and safety. With that in mind, health care
providers strive to reduce complications in patients’ outcomes. From primary care to specialty services, any of the 2,500 medical staff members are there to provide compassionate, coordinated, leading edge care and educate each patient about their overall health.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal called MyHealth allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- View and manage appointments.
- Check on test results.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider / doctor / care team and review their notes.
- Keep track of your biometrics.
- Refill medications.
- View and pay medical billing statements.
- View your medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information and you already have an ACTIVATION CODE:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” button and you will be redirected to this page: https://myhealth.stanfordhealthcare.org/#/activate-create
- Click on the “YES” button to the question about already having an access code.
- Type in your MYHEALTH ACCESS CODE in the field provided.
- Type in your Medical Record Number in the field provided. (This is a unique number assigned to you when you registered in the clinic. This number helps staff in the clinic to quickly identify your medical record. If you do not know your Medical Record Number you can find it on an After Visit Summary (AVS), a Billing Statement or you can call the Customer Support at the number provided at the beginning of this article.)
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for a few days.
You will need to call the first number provided at the beginning of this article to request a new activation code OR:
- After step two from above, click on the “NO”‘ button to answer the question about having an access code and you should be redirected here: https://myhealth.stanfordhealthcare.org/Signup/Online
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the request for a new activation code and new account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://myhealth.stanfordhealthcare.org on your device.
- Type in your MYHEALTH ID and password in the fields provided at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free app today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.