Billing Questions Phone Number: 1-855-880-0343 *** Company Website Technical Customer Support Phone Number: 646-962-4200
New York-Presbyterian is dedicated to providing the highest quality care with compassion to those in the New York metropolitan area and anyone around the world. They work in collaboration with two of the leading schools in research, innovation, and development, this academic health care system comprises of 7 different campuses. The Weill Cornell Medical Center can be located at the following address: 525 East 68th Street, New York, NY 10065.
As part of this medical center, physicians are highly skilled in a full range of treatments from adult to pediatric health. At this location you can also find some specialty programs and services including:
- Level I Trauma Center for Pediatrics – this department is specialized in respiratory conditions, cancer, and congenital heart disease.
- Weill Cornell Brain and Spine Center – they provide minimally invasive surgery for adults and kids
- Kidney and Pancreas Transplant Program – this program is highly focused on successful transplants by minimizing risks
- William Randolph Hearst Burn Center – patients can get treated for burns with the option to receive rehabilitation therapy and education
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. Their online portal is called Weill Cornell Connect / MyChart. It allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Refill medications / prescriptions.
- View and manage lab results.
- View and pay billing statements.
- View and manage appointments.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider.
- View medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button to be redirected here: https://mychart.weill.cornell.edu/mychart/accesscheck.asp
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided. (If you do not have one, click on the “SELF SIGN UP” button to be redirected here: https://mychart.weill.cornell.edu/mychart/signup. You will then need to provide the required information to receive an activation code before moving forward to step 4.)
- Input your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Type in your Email Address in the field provided.
- Type in your Phone Number in the field provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.weill.cornell.edu/mychart/accesscheck.asp on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free app today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
Need to PAY a bill as a GUEST?:
You’ll need the following information from your statement:
- Guarantor account number
- Guarantor last name
- Visit: https://mychart.weill.cornell.edu/mychart/billing/guestpay/payasguest and proceed to provide all the required information to make a one time payment online.