Company Customer Service Phone Number: 1-877-339-9895
With over 11,000 employees, Stanford Health Care is on a mission to “[heal] humanity through science
and compassion, one patient at a time.” They are built off the principles of quality and safety, to ensure their patients’ outcomes. Located around the San Francisco Bay Area, you can receive specialized and primary care at over 60 locations.
They have hundreds of programs, clinics, and services with particularly high rankings in the following:
- Otolaryngology – head and neck surgery
- Cardiology & Heart surgery
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Gastroenterology & GI surgery
- Diabetes & Endocrinology
Their main medical center is in conjunction with Stanford University, located at: 300 Pasteur Dr,
Stanford, CA 94305. It is the only Level-1 Trauma Center between San Jose and San Francisco. Being part of an academic institution, they can separate themselves by the ability to not only research and discover but practice what’s in theory. With that in mind, they don’t just deliver health care, they are one the leading edge to developing it.
Today, they offer their Children’s Health Clinic patients and their Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital (LPCH) (address to this location is: 725 Welch Road, Palo Alto, CA 94304 & Phone: (650) 497-8000) patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal called MyChart allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- View and manage appointments.
- Check on test results.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider / doctor / care team and review their notes.
- Refill medications.
- View and pay medical billing statements.
- View your medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information and you already have an ACTIVATION CODE:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button and you will be redirected to this page: https://mychart.stanfordchildrens.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Type in your Medical Record Number in the field provided. (This is a unique number assigned to you when you registered in the clinic. This number helps staff in the clinic to quickly identify your medical record. If you do not know your Medical Record Number you can find it on an After Visit Summary (AVS), a Billing Statement or you can call the Customer Support at the number provided at the beginning of this article. The MRN is 8 numbers. Do not include letters, hyphens or spaces. If your MRN is less than 8 numbers, add zeroes to the beginning of your number. Example: 1234255 must be entered as 01234255.)
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for a few days.
You will need to call the first number provided at the beginning of this article to request a new activation code OR:
- Visit: https://mychart.stanfordchildrens.org/MyChart/default.asp?mode=stdfile&option=signupcontact
- Review the required information to complete the request for a new activation code and new account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.stanfordchildrens.org on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free app today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
Need to Pay as a Guest:
- Visit: https://mychart.stanfordchildrens.org/MyChart/billing/guestpay/payasguest in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in the Guarantor Account Number into the field provided.
- Type in the last name on file in the field provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to make a quick payment online.