Company Website Technical Customer Support / Patient Support Phone Number: 254-751-4715
Primary Contact Number: 254-751-4000
Main Website: https://www.providence.net
This Medical Center was founded in 1905 by the Daughters of Charity. They offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient medical care services and programs such as:
- Much more.
Other Center Departments / Units:
- Plaza Pharmacy
- Financial Assistance
- Research and Clinical Trials
- Robotic Surgery
- Medical Equipment
- And more.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. Their online portal is called the Ascension Providence MyChart. It allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Refill medications / prescriptions.
- View and manage lab results.
- View and pay billing statements.
- View and manage appointments.
- Review outpatient procedures.
- Track your health issues.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider.
- View medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you will need to create or sign in to a Ascension Providence MyChart account:
- personal information
- internet connection on your device
- an activation code (see below on how to get one if you do not have one yet)
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information and you ALREADY HAVE ACTIVATION CODE:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button to be redirected here: https://mychart.providence-waco.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in the Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number in the field provided.
- Input your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information but you DO NOT HAVE an ACTIVATION CODE yet:
- If you were not issued an activation code or do not have one, you will need to apply for one in person at the Release of Information office at: Providence Healthcare Network, 6901 Medical Parkway, Waco, TX.
- Be sure to bring a current government issued identification to request a MyChart account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.providence-waco.org on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free app today:
Download and start using now so that no matter where you are like on the road, at home, or at work, you can easily access your personal healthcare information from any device, whether computer, tablet or smartphone.
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
Need to PAY a bill online / make a one time payment?:
You’ll need the following information from your statement:
- Guarantor account number
- Guarantor last name
- Visit: https://guestpay.providencetx.visitpay.com and proceed to provide all the required information to make a one time payment online.