The Mount Sinai Hospital was started in 1852. Today, they offer some of the top healthcare services in the following types of categories:
- Lung – Pulmonology
- Nephrology – Kidney Disease
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Digestive Diseases – Gastroenterology
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- International Services
- Primary Care
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Heart – Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Transplantation Services
- Urgent Care
The Hospital also offers it patients access to an online account called MyChart. This online account allows patients to access the following information and make changes and request. Some of these options are:
- doctor communication where you can speak with your medical team or the doctor
- prescription Rx refill requests
- test and lab results viewing
- past, current and future appointments
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Whether you are a new customer or patient looking to create a new online account, or an existing patient looking to log in, we have provided you with a quick outline of how to get these tasks done.
steps if you are a NEW patient and need to create and register a new account.
- Visit: https://mychart.mountsinai.org/mychart/ on your device.
- Click on the “Activate Your Account” link.
- Click on the “Register Now” link.
- Type in your name in the fields provided.
- Type in your date of birth in the field provided.
- Select your gender.
- Type in your account number in the field provided.
- Type in an email address in the fields provided.
- Type in a mailing address in the fields provided.
- Type in a contact number in the field provided.
- Create and type in a user name in the field provided.
- Provide the “Provider” information.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information
- Complete the registration for you online account and start paying doctor bills online
steps below if you are patient needing to log into your existing account
- Visit: https://mychart.mountsinai.org/mychart on your device.
- Type in your MyChart username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your Hospital online account.
- Verify that all your personal and account details are correct. If not contact customer service to have it corrected.
Looking for a activation code?
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call
- Patient Support Line at 1-855-343-3470.