Customer Service Phone Number: 214-947-9100
Today, the Methodist Health System offers patients access to MyChart. This is a free service for clients and is managed through an app or online. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage prescriptions.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- View & print your health summary, medications, allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
The following groups and centers are all part of the Health System:
CHARLTON MEDICAL CENTER
MANSFIELD MEDICAL CENTER
RICHARDSON MEDICAL CENTER
DALLAS MEDICAL CENTER
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the MyChart Patient Online Account Portal, follow these easy steps below. Here we have provided a quick guide to assist you in activating a new patient account or to gain access to a existing account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to create and log into your chart information.
- Visit: https://mychart.methodisthealthsystem.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp on your device.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? A provider can send a new activation code if you have lost it, let it expire, it does not work or did not receive it. There are two ways to get an Activation Code:
- Email email@example.com.
- You may call 214-947-9100 to request a new activation code.
- Get your activation code online.
Still No Activation Code? You may also sign up with no code here.
steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to log into MyChart online:
- Visit: https://mychart.methodisthealthsystem.org or https://mychart.methodisthealthsystem.org/MyChart/ on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button and begin managing your online account.
Download the free app today.
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.