Company Patient Website Portal Technical Support Phone Number: 1-855-364-7052
General Customer Service Support Phone Number: 1-800-UCLA/MD1 / 1-800-825-2631
UCLA Health is one of the leading health care systems around the world, providing state-of-the-art patient care to almost 600,000 unique patients per year and 2.5 million outpatient visits. With more than 170 locations in the Southern California area, you can get medical assistance ranging anywhere from:
- Cancer Services
- Heart/Cardiovascular Services
- LGBTQ Health
- Men’s Health
- Transplantation Services
- Women’s Health
- Weight Management
Their four UCLA hospitals include:
- Ronald Reagan Medical Center
- Mattel Children’s Hospital
- Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital
- The Medical Center in Santa Monica
Throughout the organization you’ll find that their employees have a strong focus on leading-edge patient care, research, and education. Some of the many other facilities include:
- Primary Care Practices
- Specialty Care Practices
- Urgent Care Centers
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Clinical Labs Services
- Cancer Care Locations
- Behavioral Health Locations
- Doheny Eye Center
- Imaging/Radiology Locations
- OBGYN Locations
According to U.S. News and World Report’s Best Hospital, this one places No. 1 in Los Angeles and No. 7 in the country. With one patient at a time, 20,000 employees work together to put to life a vision that focuses on healing humankind and alleviating suffering by delivering acts of kindness.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal called myUCLAhealth allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- View and manage appointments.
- View and manage test results.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider / doctor / care team and review their notes.
- Refill medications / prescriptions.
- View and pay medical billing statements.
- View your medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information and you ALREADY HAVE AN ACTIVATION CODE:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button and you will be redirected here: https://my.uclahealth.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Input your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Type in your Medical Record Number in the field provided. (This number can be found on your hospital discharge instructions, billing statement or printout from your doctor’s office. If you do not know your MRN, please call the number provided at the beginning of this article for assistance.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for a few days.
You will need to call the first number provided at the beginning of this article to request a new activation code OR:
- After Step 2 from above, click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button located on the right hand side of the page under the ” No Activation Code” section title. You should be redirected here: https://my.uclahealth.org/MyChart/signup
- Review the required information to complete the request for a new activation code and new account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://my.uclahealth.org on your device.
- Type in your username or email address and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free app today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
Need to Pay a Bill:
- Visit: https://www.uclahealth.org/billing OR
- Call: 310-301-8860 for Physician Services OR 310-825-8021 for your Hospital Statement.
- View the steps above to make a payment online using myUCLAhealth/MYCHART.