Effective January 1, 2018, the Over-the-Counter (OTC) vendor has changed. Click here for the new site link and registration steps.
Company Website or Online Account Phone Number: 1-888-628-2770
To place an OTC order over the phone call: 1-888-628- 2770 (TTY: 1-877-672-2688)
General Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-231-7201
Molina Healthcare of Florida was founded in 1980 and is located in Longbeach, California. In was in 2001 that OTC Health Solutions was found. These two companies work together with the mission providing an cost effective solution to fight against the increased cost of healthcare. With OTC Health Solutions, millions of active members can easily order items by using the home delivery program. Members who use this program are able to effectively put to use their over the counter benefit right from the comfort of home. Members who have this supplement benefit with their plan can order items such as:
- first aid items
- allergy relief products
- cold medicine
- baby care products
- personal care products
- cold remedies
- foot care products
- pain relievers
- eye care products
- digestive remedies
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- nicotine replacements
- & a lot more!
These items are all provided at no extra cost. They simply use a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. Even the orders are shipped to their home at no extra charge. Members of this program can submit their prescription orders by:
- Going online (see below on how to set up an account).
- Calling an order in over the phone: 1-866-528-4679; TTY: 1-877-672-2688
- By visiting a participating location. Click here to view the list.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps provided below. We have created a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a Molina Healthcare OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Steps to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: www.molina.otchs.com or this link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the small “Register ” link located under the “Login” button and you will be directed to: https://molina.otchs.com/en/account/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you have successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to the your online account and can begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Steps to follow to sign in to a current account:
- Visit: https://molina.otchs.com in your internet browse on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- After you log into your account, begin by filling out an online order request and select the items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list / catalog. BEFORE YOU SUBMIT: See the next tip.
- It is extremely important to know that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time depending how long each benefit period lasts our plan offers the allowance. You must submit the full order at once or you will lose the remaining balance. Any extra and/or all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period.
- Also, you will not be allowed to request a partial order or submit multiple orders. Because of this, BEFORE you submit an order you will need to make sure that of all the items you need for the current benefit period have been added especially when submitting your order online or over the phone. After you submit the request, the items will be mailed directly to the home address that you provide.
- You will not be allowed to order more than your total allotted amount per each benefit period. For example: if your total benefit amount is $20 and your order total is $20.95, you will have to to delete or remove items from your in order bring the order total back down to be within the allotted benefit amount in order to submit the request. Again, make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted monthly benefit amount.
- There is no limit on the number of items you can order as long as the order total is within budget. However, there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year.
- When are done and you have submitted your order, you can expect to have your items delivered within 7-10 business days. If you receive any damaged items call the OTC company to let them know and then you will have 30 days to return the item(s). They will only replace it with the same item.