Does Molina have OTC benefits?
Some of their plans come with a benefit for over-the-counter (OTC) items which covers OTC health and wellness products including first-aid supplies, pain relievers, cough/cold and allergy medicines, and more. With this OTC benefit, members receive an allowance to use once every quarter.
Members who use this program are able to easily and quickly put to use their over the counter benefit right from the comfort of home.
Does Molina have OTC?
Yes. See below for more information.
Members who have this supplement benefit with their plan can order items such as:
- Allergy, Cold, Flu, Decongestant & Sinus
- Antacids & Acid Reducers
- Anti-diarrheal, Laxatives & Digestive Health
- Anti-fungal & Anti-itch
- Cold Sore & Medicated Lip Products
- Dental & Denture Care
- Diabetes Products
- Ear & Eye Care Products
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Personal Care Products
- Pain Relievers & Fever Reducers
- First Aid & Medical Supplies
- & a lot more!
No Extra Costs!
These items are all provided at no extra cost. They will simply use a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. Even the orders are shipped to their home at no extra charge. Members of this program can submit their prescription orders by:
- Going online (see below on how to set up an account).
- Calling an order in over the phone and a representative will help you place the order: 1-866-420-4010
- By mail by filling out and returning the OTC Order Form at the end of OTC Product Catalog. Click here to view the catalog.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.