OTC Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-420-4010
Molina Healthcare of Florida was founded in 1980 and is located in Longbeach, California. The offer the following types of Health Plans:
- Integrated Medicaid/Medicare (Duals)
- Marketplace or Exchange
The goal of this company is to provide their members of the types of plans list above with health information, management solutions and provide quality health care services that compliment the government assistance they should already be receiving.
Some of their plans come with a benefit for over-the-counter (OTC) items which covers OTC health and wellness products including first-aid supplies, pain relievers, cough/cold and allergy medicines, and more. With this OTC benefit, members receive an allowance to use once every quarter.
Members who use this program are able to easily and quickly put to use their over the counter benefit right from the comfort of home. Members who have this supplement benefit with their plan can order items such as:
- Allergy, Cold, Flu, Decongestant & Sinus
- Antacids & Acid Reducers
- Anti-diarrheal, Laxatives & Digestive Health
- Anti-fungal & Anti-itch
- Cold Sore & Medicated Lip Products
- Dental & Denture Care
- Diabetes Products
- Ear & Eye Care Products
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Personal Care Products
- Pain Relievers & Fever Reducers
- First Aid & Medical Supplies
- & a lot more!
These items are all provided at no extra cost. They will simply use a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. Even the orders are shipped to their home at no extra charge. Members of this program can submit their prescription orders by:
- Going online (see below on how to set up an account).
- Calling an order in over the phone and a representative will help you place the order: 1-866-420-4010
- By mail by filling out and returning the OTC Order Form in the OTC Product Catalog. Click here to view the catalog.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a Molina Healthcare OTC account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information found on your plan member ID card
- Personal information
- Email address
Steps to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit this link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the “Not Registered? Signup Now” button.
- Type in your name in the fields provided.
- Type in your Health Plan Member ID in the field provided.
- Select your state.
- Input your date of birth into the fields provided.
- Type in your email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a new UserName into the field provided.
- Create and type in a new password into the fields provided.
- Select the security questions you would like to use and then provide the corresponding answers in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you have successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Steps to follow to sign in to a current account:
- Visit: www.molinahealthcareotc.com in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your UserName in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- Your order total may not exceed your OTC benefit amount. For example: if your monthly benefit is $20 and your order total is $20.95, you will have to delete or remove items from your order to bring the order total back down to be within the monthly benefit allotted amount in order to submit the request. Make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted benefit amount.
- If you are ordering by phone, please be sure to make a list of the items that you would like to order before calling in to place your order.
- You can choose to use all or part of your quarterly OTC benefit amount when you order. You don’t have to submit the full order at once. Any extra and/or all unused benefits will NOT expire; the remaining balance will roll over from one quarter to the next, giving you more to spend the next quarter. Any unused benefit amount will expire on December 31 of the benefit year.
- Returns are not accepted.
- The OTC items are available through home delivery only. You cannot buy them at a local drug store or from another source and receive a refund through your OTC benefit.
- When you are done and you have submitted your order, you can expect to have your items delivered within 7-10 business days.
Download the Catalog and the Over The Counter Order Form (the order form is found close the end of the catalog:
- 2019 Molina Healthcare OTC Health Solutions Over the Counter Catalog
- 2020 Over-the-Counter (OTC) PRODUCT CATALOG
Important Phone Numbers:
Medi-Cal Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-665-4621 & Nurse Advice Line with Health Questions Phone Number:s
Deaf and Hard of Hearing: 711
Marketplace / Exchange Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-858-2150 & Nurse Advice Line with Health Questions Phone Number:s
Deaf and Hard of Hearing: 711
Medicare Members Toll Free Phone Number: 1-800-665-0898
Dual Options Cal MediConnect Customer Service Phone Number: 1-855-665-4627