CHA Member Services: 1-844-406-2398 (TTY 711)
Medicare Member Services: 1-877-577-0115 (TTY 711)
Medicaid Member Services: 1-844-406-2396 (TTY 711)
OTCHS Website or Online Account Phone Number / Member Services: 1-888-628-2770
To place an OTC order over the phone call: 1-866-298-0578; TTY: 1-877-672-2688
The Clear Health Alliance is a Managed Care Plan with a Florida Medicaid Contract and can be for people on Medicaid who are living with HIV/AIDS. Earn “Magic” Johnson is the Healthcare Advocate. Eligible members may choose to enroll to receive care from a team of doctors and caregivers they can rely on. The plan is a designated specialty offered by Simply Healthcare Plan.
This medicaid plan is available in 11 Florida counties and it includes a wide array of benefits and services and care coordination for individuals with HIV/AIDS. Eligible members receive Medicaid benefits such as prescription drugs and doctor visits along with bundled services tailored to their treatment needs such as non-emergency transportation, adult dental care, over-the-counter medications (OTC) and supplies, eyeglasses and vision care, home delivered meals and nutritional counseling. For more information, visit www.clearhealthalliance.com.
Simply Healthcare Plans, Inc. is a Florida licensed health maintenance organization. Their headquarters are in Coral Gables, Florida and they have additional offices in Sunrise and Tampa. This company was founded in 2010. Simply Healthcare and its affiliates, Clear Health Alliance and Better Health, LLC, take care of about 250,000 Medicaid and Medicare recipients in 40 Florida counties with the support of 7,000 healthcare providers. For more information, visit www.simplyhealthcareplans.com.
If your plan has Expanded benefits, a benefit that provides extra goods or services to you free of charge, you can order over the counter products. Feel free to call Member Services to ask about getting expanded benefits. The Over-the- Counter Benefit provides low- to no-cost over- the-counter (OTC) supplies and medicines like allergy medicine or bug spray. An allowance is provided each month and per household towards the cost of OTC items. You will be able to order from a list of approved OTC items and then they are mailed directly to your home address.
In 2001, OTC Health Solutions was founded. These two companies have begun to work together with the goal to offer a cost effective means to aid against the ever increasing cost of healthcare. Currently OTC Health Solutions that makes it possible for millions of active members to easily order items through their home delivery program.
Members who are eligible to use this benefit program are able to easily order over the counter products online or over the phone from the comfort of home. With this supplement benefit, their members can order items such as:
- allergy relief products
- eye care
- digestive remedies
- first aid items
- cold medicine
- baby care products
- personal care products
- cold remedies
- pain relievers
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- nicotine replacements
- & a lot more!
These products are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge. There are two was that members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- They can go online (see below on how to set up an account).
- They can call over the phone: 1-866-298-0578; TTY: 1-877-672-2688
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. You may also visit: https://www.clearhealthalliance.com/florida/benefits/medicaid-benefits.html for more information.
If you need access to manage your Medicaid plan, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage your Medicaid OTC Benefit online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a Clear Health Alliance Plan OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
Steps to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: https://cha.otchs.com or this link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the small “Register ” link located under the “Login” button and you will be directed to: https://cha.otchs.com/en/account/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Steps to follow to sign in to a current CHA Medicaid OTC account:
- Visit: https://cha.otchs.com/ in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- Once you have logged to your account, you should begin by filling out an online order request and select the items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list / catalog. BEFORE YOU SUBMIT: See the next tip. After you submit the request, the items will be mailed directly to the home address that you provide.
- It is extremely important to note that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time depending how long each benefit period lasts our plan offers the allowance. You must submit the full order at once or lose the remaining balance. Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Also, you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Because of this, you will need to make sure to submit a complete order of all the items you need for the benefit period when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- You are not allowed to order more than your allotted benefit amount. For example: if your total benefit is $10 and your order total is $10.95, you will have to delete or remove items from your order to bring the order total back down to be within the allotted benefit amount in order to submit the request.
- Generally there is no limit on the number of items you can order. However there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year. You will need to make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted monthly benefit amount.
- You can expect to have your items delivered within 7-10 business days. If you receive any damaged items you can return them within 30 days. They will then replace it with the same item.
Download the Catalog: