Company Website or Online Account Phone Number: 1-888-298-0578
To place an OTC order over the phone call: 1-866-298-0578; TTY: 1-877-672-2688
Medicare Healthcare was founded in 2003. In 2001, OTC Health Solutions was started. Together, their goal is to offer a cost effective means to combat the increased cost of healthcare. It is OTC Health Solutions that makes it possible for millions of current members to easily create and set up home delivery orders. Members who use their program will be able to use their over the counter benefit conveniently and easily right from the comfort of home. With this supplement benefit, their members can order items such as:
- allergy relief products
- baby care products
- personal care products
- cold remedies
- pain relievers
- eye care
- digestive remedies
- first aid items
- cold medicine
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- nicotine replacements
- & a lot more!
This is all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. Orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge. Members of this program can submit their prescription orders by:
- They can go online (see below on how to set up an account).
- They can call over the phone:
- They can visit a participating location: Click here to view the list.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a Medica Healthcare OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Steps to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: www.medica.otchs.com or this link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the small “Register ” link located under the “Login” button and you will be directed to https://medica.otchs.com/en/account/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Steps to follow to sign in to a current account:
- Visit: https://medica.otchs.com in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- After you have logged into your account, you should start filling out an online order request and select the items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list / catalog. After you submit the request, the items will be mailed directly to the home address that you provide. BEFORE YOU SUBMIT: See the next tip.
- It is extremely important to be aware that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time depending how long each benefit period lasts our plan offers the allowance. You must submit the full order at once or lose the remaining balance. Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Additionally, you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Because of this, you will need to make sure to submit a complete order of all the items you need for the benefit period when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- Generally there is no limit on the number of items you can order. However there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year. Just make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted monthly benefit amount. See next tip for an example.
- You are not allowed to order more than your allotted benefit amount. For example: if your monthly benefit is $10 and your order total is $10.95, you will have to delete or remove items from your order to bring the order total back down to be within the allotted benefit amount in order to submit the request.
- You can expect to have your items delivered within 7-10 business days. If you receive any damaged items you can return them within 30 days. They will then replace it with the same item.
Download the Catalog:
Medica Healthcare Member Services:1-800-407-9069