Healthy Savings Program
Included with your OTC benefit is access to the Healthy Savings Program. Save on fresh produce, lean meats, yogurt, eggs and more from over 200 healthy food brands. Find new offers through weekly emails, the website and the Healthy Benefits Plus mobile app. Just scan the back of your OTC card at participating stores to save.
They offer the following Priority Health Choices types of Medicare plans:
Their goal is to provide benefits or arrange for benefits to be provided to those who are eligible and enroll or sign up.
What is the Over the Counter Benefit?
This is coverage that allows members to order OTC medications through Walmart at no additional cost. This benefit will help with the cost of necessary health and wellness items. In addition, it can help you save money on a wide selection of over the counter products like pain relievers, cold medications, first aid supplies, dental care and much more.
Why use the OTC benefit?
- You Will Save Money — Members can get OTC items they need without spending money out of pocket. Get an allowance per each quarter to use on a wide range of health-related items such as cold remedies and personal care items.
- Easy Access — OTC orders are delivered straight to members’ homes. No need to drive anywhere.
- Save Your Time — One less trip to the pharmacy means members get to spend more time on what matters most.
- Free Shipping!
No Extra Costs!
These products are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge.
Currently Priority Health works with Walmart (HealthyBenefitsPlus) to allow their members to take advantage of their OTC benefit. The OTC online program makes it possible for millions of current eligible plan members to easily order items using their home delivery services. Members who are eligible for this health benefit program are able to order over-the-counter products online from the comfort of home by going online, calling an order in or mailing it in.
With this supplement benefit, their members can order items such as:
- Cough and cold allergy medicines
- Medicines for the eyes
- Pain medicine
- Products for the stomach and bowel
- First aid care
- Hygiene products
- Mosquito spray
- Mouth and teeth cleansing products
- Skin care
- & a lot more!
These products are all provided at no extra cost when part of an eligible plan. They simply use credits / a pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders are shipped to their home at no extra charge.
There are three ways that members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- Eligible members can go online (see below on how to set up an account). This is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to order 24/7.
- Eligible members can call over the phone: 1-888-862-8434 (TTY 711)
- Members can visit a valid location such as a local Walmart or CVS.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
You will need to make sure you check your plan’s Summary of Benefits of your personal current plan to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also check the plan’s specific OTC allowance frequency, as it can be either monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan. You may call the number provided at the beginning of this article for direction.
Only some plans include a quarterly allowance. The credits can be used to pay for select over-the-counter medications and supplies, including allergy medication, digestive health treatments, first aid supplies, pain relievers, and more. If your plan includes this benefit, review your Evidence of Coverage to find your exact quarterly allowance amount.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
This information is not a complete description of benefits available. Contact the company directly for more information about their plans.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a Priority Health Plan OTC account online and activate your new card:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Below are the steps you need to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: https://www.healthybenefitsplus.com/phmotc in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the green “Get Started” button. You will be redirected to: https://www.healthybenefitsplus.com/PHMOTC/Registration
- Type in your Healthy Benefits Plus Member Card Number in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Enter your date of birth in the field provided.
- Click on the green “CONTINUE” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the Priority Health Walmart Healthy Benefits Plus OTC online pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.