As of January 2019, UnitedHealthcare (UHC) and Walmart have partnered up and now offer better access to every day health related products and over the counter products. This is generally available for members of a UHC plan. Your current health plan provider has arranged for their members to be able to access and save money on a variety of over-the-counter (OTC) drugs and many health related items.
Customer Service Support Phone Number: call 1-833-845-8798, TTY 711 regarding Healthy Benefits Customer Service. However, if you have questions about your health insurance plan or coverage, please call the number found on your current health plan ID card.
What is Healthy Benefits Plus?
This is an allowance provided for eligible members to spend on thousands of lower-priced OTC products.
Why use your OTC Benefit?
You save money and make your benefits go further! Use the allowance to purchase OTC items such as allergy medication, cough drops, first aid supplies, oral care, pain relievers, vitamins and much more!
What kinds of products can I order with my Benefit Credits?
- First Aid
- Bath Safety
- Home Medical
- Pain Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Stomach Remedies
- Cough, Cold & Allergy
- Oral Care
- Therapeutic Skin Care
- Eye & Ear Care
- Leg & Foot Care
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Diabetes Care
- And much more…
Today, they also offer their eligible members access to a free and secure online savings program management tool called Healthy Benefits Plus. The online portal allows members to perform the following tasks:
- Browse Products Online or Use the Mobile App – just use the Categories list or the Search Bar.
- Find locations where you can shop in person by using the Store Finder feature – whenever you are ready to check out, just scan your member card or use the mobile app barcode at checkout. The savings will be applied immediately.
- Explore Your Benefits Online or Use the Mobile App – you can find your account balance listed at the top of the Offers page or in the My Account tab.
- Order Online at www.Walmart.com – At checkout, select the Gift Card option for payment. Enter your 17-digit account number and 4-digit security code from the back of your OTC card. Then choose your delivery method. You can choose to have them ship your items to your personal home address or select the pickup in-store option!
- You may also have access to the Fresh Product Discounts & Rewards Program also called Fresh Produce Perks. Verify with your provider if you are eligible.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Register / Sign In to Your UnitedHealthcare Healthy Benefits Plus Over-the-Counter Benefits Account
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW member who needs to register and create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Type in your 17 Digit card number in the field provided.
- Type in your Zip Code in the field provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the field provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to verify your identity and complete the registration for a new online account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT member looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://healthybenefitsplus.com/hwp on your device.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- Type in your email address in the field provided.
- Type in your current password in the field provided.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the FREE APP today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
With the Healthy Benefits Plus App, you will be able to do the following tasks:
• View the benefit balance amount
• Review your shopping options
• Browse eligible items
• Use your card number or barcode to redeem benefits
• Review transaction history
• Update account information
TIP: You may be able to download a copy of the catalog online or through the app.
Check Your HealthyBenefits Card Balance:
Without logging into your account, check your balance on your card fast.
- Visit: https://healthybenefitsplus.com/hwp/Account/BalanceCheck
- Type in your 17-digit card number.
- Type in your 4-digit security code.
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the green “Check Balance” button.