About the company:
As of January 2019, Anthem and Walmart have partnered up. The company now offers better access to every day health related products and over the counter products. This is generally available for members of the Medicare Advantage (MA) plan. Your current health plan provider has arranged for their members to be able to access and save money. On a variety of over-the-counter (OTC) drugs and many health related items.
How do I use my OTC anthem card?
There are many ways to use your Anthem OTC card such as visiting a participating location, going online or using the mobile app.
Today, they also offer eligible members access to free and secure online savings program management tool called Healthy Benefits Plus. The online portal allows members to perform the following tasks:
Browse Products Online or Use the Mobile App
- Just use the Categories list or the Search Bar.
Find locations where you can shop in person by using the Store Finder feature
- Whenever you are ready to check out, just scan your member card or use the mobile app barcode at checkout. The savings will be applied immediately.
Explore Your Benefits Online or Use the Mobile App
- You can find your account balance listed at the top of the Offers page or in the My Account tab.
Order Online at www.Walmart.com
- Just type in your card number when you checkout and choose your delivery method. You can choose to have them ship your items to your personal home address or select pickup in-store option!
- You may also have access to the Fresh Product Discounts & Rewards Program also called Fresh Produce Perks. Verify with your provider if you are eligible.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Register / Sign In to Your Healthy Benefits Plus Over-the-Counter Benefits Account
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account. Members can also login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW member who needs to register and create a new Anthem BCBS account:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Type in and provide the following:
- Your card number in the field provided.
- The Zip Code in the field provided.
- The Date of Birth of the primary member on the plan in the field provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information. In order to verify your identity and complete the registration for a new online account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT member looking to sign into your current Anthem BCBS account online:
- Visit: www.healthybenefitsplus.com/AnthemBCBSOTC on your device.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- Type in your email address in the field provided.
- Type in your current password in the field provided.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the 2022 Anthem BCBS OTC Catalog
Download the 2021 Anthem BCBS OTC Catalog