FirstLine Medical Card Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-800-933-2914
This company began in 2004. This is is the year when they first began managing and offering over-the-counter benefits. It was in 2011 they became a part of the Optum Network which was founded in 2011 when it became a part of United HealthGroup.
Today, FirstLine Medical offers 3 types of Over-The-Counter (OTC) Solutions. Each solution provides your members with credits that are automatically ready for use for personal shopping for items such as home medical products, over-the-counter (OTC) medications and personal care products. The 3 types of solutions they offer are as follows:
- Health Products Benefit
- Over-The-Counter Essentials
- Health Products Card
Reasons To Have A Health Products Benefit on Your Plan:
- Every quarter they will make sure your members know they have credits and that their experience is simple and secure.
- A Health Plan Sales Support Team is available.
- This solution offers free shipping and multiple easy ordering options.
Reasons To Use FirstLine Medical Services:
- Having a Health Products Benefit with your plan will increase retention and support member satisfaction.
- They will manage all credits and communications to your members.
- A free mailing will be sent to members that includes catalog, order form, and business reply envelope along with instructions with other ways to order such as by going online and calling it in over the phone.
- They are the source of a wide selection of Over The Counter products. Items include both name brand and generic products.
- They handle all home deliveries and provide customer service support using their call centers.
- They are partnered with retailers so that your members have the option to shop for their OTC products in-store or by visiting a retail location.
- All sales materials and member communications that are sent out will be branded by you / your company.
- The home delivery options are provided at no cost to the member.
- Reports and Metrics are available.
- CMS-compliant personal care products are available at no cost to your members.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you would like to access the request more information form, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to submit a request online in order to receive more information and details about their services and solutions for providing OTC products for your members.
Follow these easy steps below if you are interested in starting with FirstLine Medical:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “REQUEST INFO” button located the top right hand corner.
- Type in the contact name for the company and company name in the fields provided.
- Input email and phone number in the fields provided.
- Provide all the other required information.
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the “SEND MESSAGE” button.
- Continue to move forward and review all the information provided.
Need to Activate A Card? Click here to view the guide.