To place an OTC order over the phone call: 1-800-247-1447 (TTY: 711)
MEMBER SERVICES Contact Line: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
Fidelis Care offers their members a prepaid debit card that is automatically replenished each month. To find out if you are eligible simply check your Evidence of Coverage document to determine if you qualify for the card. The card can be used to purchase over-the-counter (OTC) eligible items that help treat injuries or illness.
Eligible members may use the card to purchase many common items at local pharmacies, including CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and Duane Reade, without having to submit a receipt.
The dollar benefit amount is automatically refilled up to the allotted amount each month. It is important to be aware that any unused dollars at the end of the month will not be rolled over and cannot be used in following months. Examples of what can be purchased using your pre-paid debit card are Acetaminophen (Tylenol), antacids, and topical antibiotics.
Members who are eligible will receive an OTC card with a maximum monthly limit for purchasing approved non-prescription, over-the-counter drugs and health-related items at participating pharmacy locations.
Their goal is to provide benefits or arrange for benefits to be provided to those who are eligible and enroll or sign up. Coverage options may vary depending upon your location. As of 2020, they offer the following types Fidelis plans:
- Dual Advantage (offers $25 per month)
- Dual Advantage Flex (offers $100 per month)
- Medicaid Advantage Plus (offers $125 per month)
You do not need to provide a statement from a medical provider or indicate a diagnosis in order to receive reimbursement. This money is available for you to use each month.
Why use the Over-the-Counter benefit?
• You Will Save Money — Members can get OTC items they need without spending money out of pocket. Get an allowance per each quarter to use on a wide range of health-related items such as cold remedies and personal care items.
• Easy Access — OTC orders are delivered straight to members’ homes. No need to drive anywhere.
• Save Your Time — One less trip to the pharmacy means members get to spend more time on what matters most.
No Extra Costs!
These products are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge.
Currently Fidelis Care works with local pharmacies, including CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and Duane Reade to allow their members to take advantage of their OTC benefit. The Over The Counter coverage makes it possible for millions of current eligible plan members to easily order items using their home delivery services. With this supplement benefit, their members can order items such as:
- Cough and cold allergy medicines
- Medicines for the eyes
- Pain medicine
- Products for the stomach and bowel
- First aid care
- Hygiene products
- Mosquito spray
- Mouth and teeth cleansing products
- Skin care
- & a lot more!
These products are all provided at no extra cost when part of an eligible plan. They simply use credits / a pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders are shipped to their home at no extra charge. There are two was that members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- Eligible members can call over the phone: 1-800-247-1447
- Eligible members can go online (see below on how to set up an account). This is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to order 24/7.
- Eligible members in New York can have the supplies come to them! New OTC Mobile Stores offer free delivery for more than 20,000 OTC items either to their home or at select sites. To make arrangements or find out more about this MOBILE STORE service call 1-844-682-7867. To view the Mobile Store Catalog, click below.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
You will need to make sure you check your plan’s Summary of Benefits of your personal current plan to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also check the plan’s specific OTC allowance frequency, as it can be either monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan. You may call the number provided at the beginning of this article for direction.
Only some plans include a quarterly allowance. The credits can be used to pay for select over-the-counter medications and supplies, including allergy medication, digestive health treatments, first aid supplies, pain relievers, and more. If your plan includes this benefit, review your Evidence of Coverage to find your exact quarterly allowance amount.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
NOTICE: This information is not a complete description of benefits available. Contact the company directly for more information about their plans.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a Fidelis Care OTC account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Below are the steps you need to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: https://www.otcnetwork.com/member in your internet browser on your device.
- You’ll need to provide:
- The OTC card number printed on the front of the card
- Your Fidelis Care Medicare Plan Member ID card number
- Your birthdate (two-digit month, two-digit day, and four-digit year; for example, 05/20/1930)
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the Fidelis Care OTC Network online pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Important Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- You must activate your Fidelis Care OTC card before you can use it. Please call Card Services at 1-888-682-2400 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for card activation.
- Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Also, you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Because of this, you will need to make sure to submit a complete order of all the items you need for the benefit period when submitting your order online or over the phone. Again, any unused balance will automatically expire at the end of each month or upon disenrollment from the plan.
- You are not allowed to order more than your allotted benefit amount. For example: if your total benefit is $10 and your order total is $10.95, you will have to delete or remove items from your order to bring the order total back down to be within the allotted benefit amount in order to submit the request. You will need to make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted monthly benefit amount.
- OTC items may only be purchased only for the enrollee, not for family members or friends.
- The OTC card is not a debit or credit card and cannot be converted to cash.
- It cannot be used to purchase Part B or Part D covered prescription drugs.
2020 Fidelis Over-the-Counter Benefits OTC Catalog / Catalogue Covered Items (& not covered):
Why create a Fidelis Care OTC online account?
You will be allowed to access a variety of account information such as:
- View and manage your OTC member account information.
- View catalog items.
- View your current available benefit balance.
- See when benefit expires.
- See when the next benefit amount will be available.
- Search for specific over-the-counter products.
- Order over-the-counter products.
- Track your previous orders.
- View home delivery dates estimates.
- Get an email with a tracking number when your order ships.
- Download the product catalog.
- Print a mail in order form.
If you still have questions about your plan, you may call the phone number found on the back of your health plan member card.
General contact number is: 1-888-FIDELIS (TTY: 711)