Patient Customer Service Number: 1-800-282-2881
Online Assistance Department Phone Number: 1-800-711-5672
This company is a Fortune 100 company and 20th largest company in the United States that is devoted to making the use of prescription drugs safer and more affordable. They have teamed up with many of the most well knows pharmacies throughout the US giving you easy access to prescriptions you need to get well. They are the largest pharmacy benefit management organization in the US and have a proven track record of providing top care and service.
Their goal is comparable to how a medical plan covers visits to your doctor so they feel your prescription plan should cover the medicine your doctor prescribes. This company is one the largest pharmacies, serving over 85 million people by making prescription drugs a lot more affordable through home delivery.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to sign in or register and create a new personal Express Scripts Pharmacy account online:
- Internet access through mobile or desktop
- Personal account information such as name, address, etc…
Steps to Register and create a new account:
- Visit this link in your internet browser.
- Click on the ‘REGISTER’ button.
- You will be directed to fill in the boxes with your personal information and member ID or social security number.
- Click on the “Continue to Create Account” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until the registration is complete.
Steps to login to your current account:
- Visit: www.express-scriptspharmacy.com in your internet browser.
- Click on the ”Login” button
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Log In” button and begin to manage your online account.
Steps to download the free mobile app:
Why download? You can manage your prescriptions while you are on-the-go and skip going to the Pharmacy. Visit your device’s app store: iTunes, Google Play, Windows Phone Store and BlackBerry App World. Search for “Express Scripts” and download it today.