Company Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-552-8159
This company is headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. They were founded in 1993. They allow customers to manage their prescriptions online and via an app to perform the following tasks:
- connect your prescriptions so that you can order refills fast and easily
- check on the status of orders
- set up reminders and alerts to get get text messages when your prescription is ready
- review costs
- review coverage
- view and print your prescription history
- take advantage of savings
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to sign up and register for a new CVS Pharmacy online account, follow these easy steps below. Below we have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can register and activate a new CVS Pharmacy account online.
What you need to have available to register and activate a new CVS Pharmacy account online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to start the registration to create a new CVS Pharmacy account online:
- Visit the link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the red “Create Your Account” link.
- Type in your name in the fields provided.
- Type in your email address in the field provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Select a security question and then type in the corresponding answer into the field provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Type in your address in the fields provided.
- Type in a contact number in the field provided.
- Type in you date of birth in the field provided.
- Select your gender.
- OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED: add you ExtraCare card number in the field provided or sign up for one to get rewards and special savings.
- Click on the “Create account” button
- If you completed the registration correctly you will automatically be logged into your new account and being to manage it OR proceed to STEP 2 and connect your prescriptions.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a current member that needs to login online:
- Visit: https://www.cvs.com/pharmacy in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your email on file in the field provided.
- Type in your current password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Begin managing your account.
Follow these easy steps below to download the CVS Caremark app online:
- Visit: https://www.cvs.com/mobile-cvs/apps in your internet browser on your device.
- Select the app store that works with your device: App Store or Google Play.
Benefits and reasons to download the CVS Caremark app online:
- Save money made easier by linking your card.
- Search and find local pharmacies that are within your plan’s network.
- Review your drug coverage and costs.
- Check on your order status.
- View the history of your prescription.
- Verify and make sure there are no harmful drug interactions with other medications.
- Use the pill identifier tool to ID/figure out unknown pills.
- Order refills.
- Renew or create mail service prescription orders.
- Create a refill request quickly by using the Scan feature to scan bar codes or QR codes.