To place a CVS OTC Health Solutions order over the phone call: 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711)
MEMBER SERVICES Contact Line: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
Premera Blue Cross is headquartered in Mountlake Terrace, Washington. The company and its predecessors have operated in Washington since 1933 and in Alaska since 1952. They are an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association serving businesses and residents of Alaska and Washington state, excluding Clark County.
At Premera, they service more than 2 million people. They provide health and wellness services to customers in Washington and Alaska. Premera is a HMO plan with a Medicare contract. They offer the following types of Medicare Advantage HMO Plans:
- Classic Plus
- Core Plus
- Total Health
- Charter + Rx
- Peak + Rx
- Sound + Rx
As of 2020, they offer the following types of benefits with their medicaid plans:
- Doctors that are in charge of your care and your plan
- No co-pays – they fully cover all of your medically necessary needs
- Extra benefits such as chiropractic services, over-the-counter products, prenatal services like breast pumps
- Personalized support for conditions like asthma, diabetes, and high blood pressure
- Helpful, Friendly Member Service representatives who understand you
- Services that are close to your home, work or school and easy to access
- A team that works close with you and your doctor to help you get and stay healthy
- Additional support if you need to see a specialist or help with an appointment
Their plans are designed to give offer:
- Low-cost healthcare coverage.
- Coverage for prescription drugs.
- Access to doctors, nurses and specialists who all work together to help you feel better.
- The benefits you need to take good care of yourself.
- Extra benefits that are not covered by Medicare Part A or Part B – Original Medicare.
Their goal is to provide benefits or arrange for benefits to be provided to those who are eligible and enroll or sign up.
Coverage options may vary depending upon your location. Your Premera Medicare Advantage plan might have an over-the-counter (OTC) benefit that includes an allowance for health and wellness products. To verify your 2020 OTC allowance, please review your Evidence of Coverage booklet or contact customer service at 888-850-8526 (TTY/TDD: 711)
Why use the CVS OTCHS Over the Counter Supplies benefit?
• You Will Save Money — Members can get OTC items they need without spending money out of pocket. Get an allowance per each quarter to use on a wide range of health-related items such as cold remedies and personal care items.
• Easy Access — OTC orders are delivered straight to members’ homes. No need to drive anywhere.
• Save Your Time — One less trip to the pharmacy means members get to spend more time on what matters most.
No Extra Costs!
These products are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge.
Currently Premera Blue Cross works with OTC Health Solutions to allow their members to take advantage of their OTC benefit. The OTCHS online program makes it possible for millions of current eligible plan members to easily order items using their home delivery services. Members who are eligible for this health benefit program are able to order over-the-counter products online from the comfort of home by going online, calling an order in or mailing it in. With this supplement benefit, their members can order items such as:
- Cough and cold allergy medicines
- Medicines for the eyes
- Pain medicine
- Products for the stomach and bowel
- First aid care
- Hygiene products
- Mosquito spray
- Mouth and teeth cleansing products
- Skin care
- & a lot more!
These products are all provided at no extra cost when part of an eligible plan. They simply use credits / a pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders are shipped to their home at no extra charge. There are two was that members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- Eligible members can go online (see below on how to set up an account). This is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to order 24/7.
- Eligible members can call over the phone: 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711)
DO YOU QUALIFY?
You will need to make sure you check your plan’s Summary of Benefits of your personal current plan to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also check the plan’s specific OTC allowance frequency, as it can be either monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan. You may call the number provided at the beginning of this article for direction.
Only some plans include a quarterly allowance. The credits can be used to pay for select over-the-counter medications and supplies, including allergy medication, digestive health treatments, first aid supplies, pain relievers, and more. If your plan includes this benefit, review your Evidence of Coverage to find your exact quarterly allowance amount.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
NOTICE: This information is not a complete description of benefits available. Contact the company directly for more information about their plans.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a Premera Blue Cross OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Below are the steps you need to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/premera in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the red and white “Create account” link located under the “First-time visitor?” section and you will be directed to: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/premera/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your date of birth in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the red “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the Premera Blue Cross CVS OTC Health Solutions online pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Below are the steps you will need to follow to login to a current account:
- Visit: www.cvs.com/otchs/premera in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID OR Email Address in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the red “Sign in” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Important Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- It is extremely important to note that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time depending how long each benefit period lasts our plan offers the allowance. No partial orders are allowed. You must submit the full order at once or lose the remaining balance. Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Also, you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Because of this, you will need to make sure to submit a complete order of all the items you need for the benefit period when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- You are not allowed to order more than your allotted benefit amount. For example: if your total benefit is $10 and your order total is $10.95, you will have to delete or remove items from your order to bring the order total back down to be within the allotted benefit amount in order to submit the request. You will need to make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted monthly benefit amount.
- There is no limit on the number of items you can order. However there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (15). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year.
- After you submit the request, the items will be mailed directly to the home address that you provide. It will take 7-10 business days for you to receive the items you ordered.
- RETURN POLICY: If you receive any damaged items you can return them within 30 days. They will then replace it with the same item.
- VIEW THE FAQ:
2020 Premera Blue Cross OTCHS CVS OTC Catalog / Catalogue:
MAIL ORDER FORM:
- If you are ordering by mail: Please follow the instructions to complete the order form. Mail it to the address listed on the form.
NOTE: the old login links were as follows:
- http //myorder.otchs.com
If you still have questions about your plan, you may call the phone number found on the back of your health plan member card.
If you need to speak with a Premera Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Plans contact you may call: 888-850-8526 (TTY/TDD: 711)
General contact number is: 1-855-339-5205 (TTY/TDD: 711)