Does Aetna have OTC Benefits?
Members that are eligible to use this benefit program are able to easily order over the counter products online or over the phone from the comfort of home. With this supplement benefit, their members can order items such as:
- allergy relief products
- eye care
- cold medicine
- baby care products
- personal care products
- digestive remedies
- first aid items
- cold remedies
- pain relievers
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- nicotine replacements
- & a lot more!
How do I order OTC items with Aetna?
(and other the other companies listed above):
These products are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge. There are two was that members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- You can go online (see below on how to set up an account)
- Call your order in over the phone: 1-833-331-1573
Why use the OTC benefit?
- You Will Save Money — Members can get OTC items they need
without spending money out of pocket.
- Easy Access — OTC orders are delivered straight to
members’ home. No need to drive anywhere.
- Save Your Time — One less trip to the pharmacy means
members get to spend more time on what matters most.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
Be sure to check the plan’s Summary of Benefits of your personal plan to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also check the plan’s specific OTC allowance frequency, as it can be either monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to an OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
Steps to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Click on the “Create account ” button located under the “First-time visitor?” section or click this link.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided. (Your member ID will be listed on your insurance card. Be sure to enter all numbers and letters in your member ID. )
- Next, type in your date of birth in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Then, type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the red “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
After you have successfully registered, you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will also now have full access to your online account. We suggest that you begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.