Need help with this website? Call the TOLL FREE PHONE NUMBER to the Company Website or Online Account Phone Number / OTCHS Member Services: 1-833-331-1573 (TTY: 711)
It was in 2011 that OTC Health Solutions (OTCHS) was founded. Since then, this company has grown tremendously and now works together with a variety of health insurance companies. Their goal is to provide a cost effective means to aid against the constant increase of the prices of healthcare. OTCHS offers an online home delivery program that makes it possible for millions of active, eligible members to easily order items from the comfort of home. They never have to leave or make a trip to the pharmacy to receive over the counter products.
NOTICE: Please call your company directly for more information. The phone number will be located on the back of your member ID card. This article is for many companies such as:
- Innovation Health
- Peoples Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Preferred Care Partners
- many others!
Eligible Members who have the OTC benefit coverage might also refer to it as:
- Over-the-counter medications and supplements allowance
- CVS Pharmacy over-the-counter (OTC) benefit
- & other references
Members with this benefit are able to easily order over the counter products online or over the phone from the comfort of home. With this supplement benefit, their members can order items such as:
- Antacids, Digestion and Laxatives
- Cough, Cold and Allergy
- Dental Care items
- Eye and Ear Care
- First Aid Medical Supplies
- Foot Care
- Adult Incontinence items
- Personal Care products
- Pain Relievers and Sleep Aids
- a home diagnostics product such as a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Vitamins and Minerals
- & a lot more!
These generic products are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge. There are two was that members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- Members may go online (see below on how to set up an account). This is the most efficient and fastest way to receive OTC products.
- They can call over the phone: 1-833-331-1573
Why should you use the OTC benefit?
• Save Money! Members can get OTC items they need without spending money out of pocket.
• Easy Access & Delivery! There is no need to drive anywhere. OTC orders are delivered straight to the members’ home.
• Save Your Valuable Time! Online ordering means members get to spend more time on what matters most by eliminating one less trip to the pharmacy.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
You will need to check your personal plan’s Summary of Benefits to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you will then need to check the plan’s specific OTC allowance amount and the frequency of when you can use it. Generally it is on a quarterly basis. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
List of Items you will need to register / log in to an OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
Registration for a new online account guide:
- Visit: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the “Create account” button. You will be redirected to: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided. (Your member ID will be listed on your insurance card. Be sure to enter all numbers and letters in your member ID. )
- Type in your date of birth.
- Type in your name in the fields provided
- Type in your date of birth in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
After you have successfully registered, you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will also now have full access to your online account. We suggest that you begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Sign in to a current account guide:
- Visit: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder (this is the NEW official website address) OR https://myorder.otchs.com/en/account/register in your internet browser on your device. NOTE: The old website address is: http://myorder.otchs.com.
- Type in your Member ID or email address in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the red “Sign in” button.
- Manage your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- It is VERY important to understand that you will only be allowed to place one / (1) order at a time per each benefit period. If you are unsure about this, please call the number provided above to find out how long each benefit period lasts on your plan. You must submit the full order at once or lose the remaining balance.
Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Again, you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders.
Therefore, submit a complete order of all the items you need for the benefit period when submitting your order online or over the phone.IMPORTANT TIP
- After you have successfully logged in to your new or current account, you should begin by filling out an online order request and select the items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list catalog.
- You are not allowed to order more than your allotted benefit amount. If you happen to order (select) products that cost more than your allowance amount, you will NOT be able to pay the balance separately with cash or card. For example: if your total benefit is $30 and your order total is $30.95, you will have to to delete or remove items from your in order to bring the order total back down to be within the allotted benefit amount in order to submit the request.
- You will find that there is no limit on the number of items you can order but that there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year. You will need to make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted monthly benefit amount.
- After you submit your online order, the items will be delivered within 7-10 business days. The items will be mailed directly to the home address that was provided.
- RETURN POLICY: If you need to return an item, please call the phone number provided at the beginning of this article to start the return process. If you receive any damaged items you can return them within 30 days. An identical replacement item will be shipped. No other returns or exchanges are allowed.