Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- It is VERY important to understand that you will only be allowed to place one / (1) order at a time per each benefit period. If you are unsure about this, please call the number provided above to find out how long each benefit period lasts on your plan. You must submit the full order at once or lose the remaining balance.
Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Again, you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders.
Therefore, submit a complete order of all the items you need for the benefit period when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- After you have successfully logged in to your new or current account, you should begin by filling out an online order request and select the items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list catalog.
- You are not allowed to order more than your allotted benefit amount. If you happen to order (select) products that cost more than your allowance amount, you will NOT be able to pay the balance separately with cash or card. For example: if your total benefit is $30 and your order total is $30.95, you will have to to delete or remove items from your in order to bring the order total back down to be within the allotted benefit amount in order to submit the request.
Other Useful Tips:
- You will find that there is no limit on the number of items you can order but that there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year. You will need to make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted monthly benefit amount.
- After you submit your online order, the items will be delivered within 7-10 business days. The items will be mailed directly to the home address that was provided.
- RETURN POLICY: If you need to return an item, please call the phone number provided at the beginning of this article to start the return process. If you receive any damaged items you can return them within 30 days. An identical replacement item will be shipped. No other returns or exchanges are allowed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order over the counter online at CVS?
The fasted way to order is by logging into your online account with the steps above. Orders must be submitted by 10:59 PM CT to be processed the same day.
Can I use my OTC card at CVS?
Yes. You can use a store locator to find a store near you. Go to cvs.com/otchs/myorder/storelocator.
How do I order over the counter from Aetna?
You can call 833-331-1573 (TTY:711) and have your ID or you can login using the steps above.
What is CVS Aetna?
Aetna is connected to CVS Health Solutions. It allows members to access their Over-the-Counter information.