To place a CVS OTC Health Solutions order over the phone call: 1-866-298-0578 (TTY: 711)
MEMBER SERVICES Contact Line: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
Clear Health Alliance is a Managed Care Plan with a Florida Medicaid Contract. They are an HIV/AIDS Medicaid specialty plan available in Florida. In 2010, they began helping members living with HIV/AIDS get access beneficial care and services. Every eligible member will receive a personal treatment plan from a highly trained doctor. Members who are in case and disease management programs will work with one of their case managers on a personal care plan to meet their health goals.
This plan offers:
- Medical Care
- Pharmacy & Prescription Drugs
- Nonemergency transportation services
- Extra benefits such as:
- Chiropractic services
- Free smartphone with free monthly minutes and text messaging
- Massage therapy, when medically necessary
- Nutritional counseling
- Over-the-counter (OTC) medication and supplies
- Post discharge meals
- Respiratory supplies
- Substance abuse services
- Hepatitis B
- Influenza (flu)
- Healthy Behaviors Rewards Program
- Taking Care of Baby & Me Healthy Rewards
- Your Care Plan
What is the CVS OTCHS Over the Counter Benefit?
The Clear Health Alliance Plan has a supplemental over-the-counter (OTC) benefit that allows members to order OTC medications through CVS at no additional cost. A preset dollar amount or allowance is provided. This benefit will help with the cost of necessary health care items that are not covered as a medical or pharmacy expense under your plan. In addition, it can help you save money on a wide selection of CVS-branded products like pain relievers, cold medications, first aid supplies, dental care and much more.
Why use the OTC benefit?
- You Will Save Money — Members can get OTC items they need without spending money out of pocket. Get an allowance per each quarter to use on a wide range of health-related items such as cold remedies and personal care items.
- Easy Access — OTC orders are delivered straight to members’ home. No need to drive anywhere.
- Save Your Time — One less trip to the pharmacy means members get to spend more time on what matters most.
- Shipping is FREE — There are no shipping or handling fees.
No Extra Costs!
These products are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge.
Currently Clear Health Alliance works with OTC Health Solutions to allow their members to take advantage of their OTC benefit. The OTCHS online program makes it possible for millions of current eligible plan members to easily order items using their home delivery services. Members who are eligible for this health benefit program are able to order over-the-counter products online from the comfort of home by going online, calling an order in or mailing it in. With this supplement benefit, their members can order items such as:
- Cough and cold allergy medicines
- Medicines for the eyes
- Pain medicine
- Products for the stomach and bowel
- First aid care
- Hygiene products
- Mosquito spray
- Mouth and teeth cleansing products
- Skin care
- & a lot more!
These products are all provided at no extra cost when part of an eligible plan. They simply use credits / a pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders are shipped to their home at no extra charge. There are two ways that members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- Eligible members can go online (see below on how to set up an account). This is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to order 24/7.
- Eligible members can call over the phone: 1-866-298-0578 (TTY: 711)
DO YOU QUALIFY?
You will need to make sure you check your plan’s Summary of Benefits of your personal current plan to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also check the plan’s specific OTC allowance frequency, as it can be either monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan. You may call the number provided at the begging of this article for direction.
Only some plans include a quarterly allowance. The credits can be used to pay for select over-the-counter medications and supplies, including allergy medication, digestive health treatments, first aid supplies, pain relievers, and more. If your plan includes this benefit, review your Evidence of Coverage to find your exact quarterly allowance amount.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
NOTICE: This information is not a complete description of benefits available. Contact the company directly for more information about their plans.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a Clear Health Alliance Plan (offered by Simply Healthcare) OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Below are the steps you need to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/cha in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the red and white “Create account” link located under the “First-time visitor?” section and you will be directed to: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/cha/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your date of birth in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the red “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to the your online account and can begin taking advantage of the Clear Health Alliance CVS OTC Health Solutions online pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Below are the steps you will need to follow to login to a current account:
- Visit: www.cvs.com/otchs/cha in your internet browse on your device.
- Type in your Member ID OR Email Address in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the red “Sign in” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Important Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- It is extremely important to be note that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time depending how long each benefit period lasts our plan offers the allowance. No partial orders are allowed. You must submit the full order at once or lose the remaining balance.
- Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Also, you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Because of this, you will need to make sure to submit a complete order of all the items you need for the benefit period when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- You are not allowed to order more than your allotted benefit amount. For example: if your total benefit is $20 and your order total is $20.95, you will have to to delete or remove items from your in order bring the order total back down to be within allotted benefit amount in order to submit the request. You will need to make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted monthly benefit amount.
- There is no limit on the number of items you can order. However there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year.
- It will take 7-10 business days for you to receive the items you ordered. The items will be mailed directly to the home address that you provide at no extra charge.
- RETURN POLICY: If you receive any damaged items you can return them within 30 days. They will then replace it with the same item. No other returns or exchanges are allowed.
2020 Cha Health Alliance Plan OTCHS CVS OTC Catalog / Catalogue:
MAIL ORDER FORM:
- If you are ordering by mail: Please follow the instructions to complete the order form. Mail it to the address listed on the form.
NOTE: the old login links were as follows:
- http //myorder.otchs.com
If you still have questions about your plan, you may call the phone number found on the back of your health plan member card.
Member Services Phone Number: 1-844-406-2398 (TTY 711)