Company Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-552-8159
Company Mailing Address:
Customer Care Correspondence
PO Box 6590
Lee’s Summit, MO 64064-6590
They are headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. It was founded in 1993 and is the prescription benefit management subsidiary company of CVS Health. They allow customers to manage their prescriptions online and via an app. Clients may also:
- check on the status of orders
- order refills
- set up reminders and alerts
- review costs
- review coverage
- take advantage of savings
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to sign up and register for a new CVS Caremark online account, follow these easy steps below. Below we have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can register and activate a new CVS Caremark account online.
What you need to have available to register and activate a new CVS Caremark account online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to start the registration to create a new CVS Caremark account online:
- Visit the link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the red “Register now” button.
- Choose which way you would like to register: Prescription number (Mail RX#) or Member ID or click on the “Proceed to enter all your info. >” link if you do not have either available.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive your online activation confirmation of your new CVS Caremark account online.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a current member that needs to login online:
- Visit: www.caremark.com/wps/portal in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your username in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Begin managing your account.
Follow these easy steps below to download the CVS Caremark app online:
- Visit: https://info.caremark.com/mobile in your internet browser on your device.
- Select the app store that works with your device: App Store or Google Play.
Benefits and reasons to download the CVS Caremark app online:
- Locate local pharmacies that are within your plan’s network.
- Review drug coverage and costs.
- Check on the status of your order.
- View your prescription history.
- Check to make sure there are no drug interactions with other medications.
- Use the pill identifier to ID unknown pills.
- Create refill orders.
- Create or renew mail service prescription orders.
- Use the Scan feature to scan barcodes or QR codes to quickly create a refill request.